+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Which Centerline wheels?

Which Centerline wheels?

Finally decided to buy some Centerline 20's and get rid of the of the old school Ultra 16's. They were killer when I got them in 2001? Feel free to post pics if you have any. Also if you have any other suggestions for lightweight wheels. I can get a tire and wheel package for $1596 direct from Centerline. Thanks for any responses
    2002 Under Construction Again!

Archers are sick... But almost all centerlines are...

WARNING.... stay away from centerline. ive bought 4 sets from them, and 2 sets were soo out off that they could barely be balanced..... I dont want to bash on them... but I will never buy another wheel from them.... and I tried to get them to fix them... and they just say they are within their specs..... i know thay are more, but try raceline or intro... much better wheels
    single digit street truck

for build info

http://www.ls1truck.com/forums/my-ga...cs-garage.html

The best advice I have ever heard:... Only take B( . Y . )ST advice from someone that is CURRENTLY running a turbo setup close to, or bigger than what you want......

Oh No!! Now what am I gonna do? I like the intros that are 5 stars. But how much do they weigh? I have been looking at centerlines for so long. And you are one of the reasons. CRAP! It seemed like they are the only light weight option for a good price.
    2002 Under Construction Again!

ya, i agree. but if you plan on anything over the stock speed limiter they will vibrate. the only ones that were good were the first set of archers i got, the rest have had issues. intros are lighter than centerline and much better, but high $$.

for build info

The best advice I have ever heard:... Only take B( . Y . )ST advice from someone that is CURRENTLY running a turbo setup close to, or bigger than what you want......

i didn't know you had that many problems with centerlines mic, has anyone else had this problem?

Wow thanks for heads up Mic

ya my archers take a ton of weights to balance right. Bogart makes street wheels also.
    Name: Mark,
    God created turbo lag so nitrous trucks could have a chance.

http://www.ls1truck.com/forums/my-ga...tml#post274877

when i sent a set of centerlines to weldcraft to get widened, he checked them all and said 99% of the time he cant widen centerlines bc the runout is not even close and makeing it wider will just amplify the problem. He also said centerline hates him bc this happens all the time. so Im going to say yes, this is a very common problem. sorry for the bad news.

for build info

Thanks for the heads up YO
    2012 Ford F-150 Ecoboost Super Crew 4x4, stock and staying that way.
    2001 chevy green = LS1 stock, 3k stall, 373 posi, tuned by LSX Power in CS TX

+ Reply to Thread