+ Reply to Thread

Thread: 1994 Z-71 6.0 SuperSport Dyno results

1994 Z-71 6.0 SuperSport Dyno results

I swapped out my totally lame 350 with TBI to an unbelievable 6.0 LSx engine and would do it again a thousand times over.

I am still not 100% complete but it is now a daily driver. I went to Nelson Dyno Day and put down the following number with a stock 6.0 engine from a 2005 Silverado 2500 and a Nelson custom tune.

260 RWHP
    270 RWTQ

The difference in normal driving is awesome. Every OBS Z-71 should get this swap. I used my 1994
    4l60E that had been built by Alamo Performance and can scratch second gear without trying. I have often downshifted from about 30 mph and lit up the tires. I have really new Michelin LTX AT 265/75- 16 tires and my SuperSport Z-71 package has posi-traction so I am spinning a lot of tread. I want to find out my top speed real bad but haven't had the chance to drive to Ft Stockton yet... maybe soon.

Z-Rod out-
    1994 Chevrolet Silverado Z-71 with a really nice Gen III 6.0 Vortec BBBBad to the Bone engine.

What did it take to do the swap? Ecm pin and flywheel and tune? Freind is thinking about doing this to his. Thanks

Nice!

Couldn't agree more, LSX in my 94 was the best thing I could have done to it! Makes a perfect DD.
    1979 C-10 Big 10 LSx powered BUSTED REAR END
    1994 K1500 05 L33/60E swapped
    2005 Yukon 4x4 factory 4.10's

Very Nice! Doin the same to my 92 4wd.
    and I call myself a mechanic...

I am tossing this idea around for my '97! Did you just keep the factory exhaust manifolds? My biggest issue here in CA is smogging.

Quando eu era estudante, no tinha dinheiro para comprar um carro. Agora estou trabalhando como editor Jogo Plinko. Amo brincar e escrever sobre plinco ento fao com amor.

Accepted to Software Hub - Your Final Destination looking for Software Downloads!

Greetings, tech enthusiasts!

Appreciated to SoftwareBazaar, your concluding target fitted seamless and secure software downloads. We are thrilled to get you touch our vibrant community of software enthusiasts, developers, and tech-savvy individuals.

Discover the Latest Software Releases

At SoftwareBazaar, we take pride in ourselves on providing an far-ranging amassment of the latest software releases across many categories. Whether you're looking on productivity tools, multimedia software, gaming applications, or programming utilities, our stage has got you covered. Prevent up-to-date with the cutting-edge software that can swell your digital incident and propel your productivity.

User-Friendly Interface

We take the importance of simplicity and abundance of use. That's why we've designed our podium with a usable interface to certain you entertain a unctuous and hassle-free experience. Notice the software you miss fast and effortlessly, and traverse at the end of one's tether with the remarkable categories with ease. Our intuitive search item face allows you to pinpoint the perfect software you're looking representing in no time.

Safety and Security First

Your security is our stopper priority. We take stringent measures to assure that all the software nearby on SoftwareBazaar is wholly checked for viruses, malware, and any potential threats. You can download with confidence, knowing that your set's assurance is not compromised.

Engage in Meaningful Discussions

SoftwareBazaar is not righteous a download centre; it's a thriving community of technology enthusiasts. Enlist in substantive discussions with fellow members, allocation your discernment, aim information, and dealing insights far your favorite software. Our forums are the supreme place to connect with like-minded individuals and visit informed give the latest tech trends.

4d78693

Revolutionary Android Improvement Software: A Game-Changer in Smartphone Maintenance

In today's technology-driven time, smartphones possess fit an needful part of our lives. Among the various operating systems at, Android dominates the sell with its user-friendly interface and vast app ecosystem. Nonetheless, as these devices ripen, they ordinarily run into execution issues and glitches that can hinder the drug experience. To discourse this growing pertain, a extremist Android repair software has emerged, oblation a complete suspension to optimize and resuscitate struggling devices.

Developed sooner than a get of experts, this tough software boasts a wide gamut of stimulating features designed to determine and organize Android devices' average issues. With an intuitive interface, gloaming users with restricted industrial erudition can definitively handle be means of the software and optimize their smartphones' performance.

Sole of the standout features of this restore software is its faculties to identify and eliminate unwanted experience processes and debris files that be prone to heap up over interval, significantly impacting contraption speed. Nearby doing so, the software considerably enhances the device's overall interpretation, ensuring smoother manoeuvre and reducing lag.

Additionally, this innovative software also provides users with the functionality to decontaminated up and free valuable storage period on their Android devices. With a open click, users can uninstall unwanted applications, expunge cache and remaining files, and wipe bloatware that repeatedly comes pre-installed on smartphones. This main attraction not only enhances сторидж capacity but also contributes to speeding up the device, delivering an optimized drug experience.

To boot, the repair software includes a comprehensive virus scanner that detects and eliminates malware, spyware, and other malicious programs that may compromise text security and machinery performance. By regularly scanning Android devices, users can safeguard their bodily knowledge and ensure their smartphones run smoothly and efficiently.

In summation to its troubleshooting capabilities, this Android state InfraRecorder icon InfraRecorder also offers advanced features that can optimize battery life. Nearby analyzing battery custom patterns and identifying power-hungry apps, the software empowers users to away lead of their manoeuvre's energy consumption. By way of closing expendable applications and adjusting routine settings, users can extend their gimmick's battery existence, allowing for the sake of more uninterrupted routine throughout the day.

Furthermore, this renew software provides users with an elementary backup and restoration feature. In the event of accidental text disadvantage or a device malfunction, users can effortlessly form a backup of their important files, contacts, messages, and app data, avoiding the dormant heartache of losing essential information. This additional layer of protection serves as a valuable cover policy, giving Android users placidity of mind.

Recognizing the importance of software updates, this put back in software ensures users are always match the latest kind of Android. Next to regularly scanning for modus operandi updates and gift accessible prompts to go to placement, the software enables users to benefit from the latest features and conviction enhancements, guaranteeing optimal performance.

Delineated the ever-increasing pervasiveness of smartphones in our common lives, find an affordable and unwasteful mixture to speak Android issues has become a necessity. This revolutionary adjustment software offers a cost-effective substitute to up-market repairs or steady purchasing a modish device. At hand breathing new person into aging smartphones, users can save shin-plasters and trim electronic waste, making it an environmentally palsy-walsy choice.

In conclusion, this groundbreaking Android renewal software represents a game-changer in the jurisdiction of smartphone maintenance. With its measureless array of features, including bringing off optimization, сторидж cleaning, virus scanning, battery management, backup and restoration, and seamless system updates, users can keep up the lifespan of their Android devices and profit from a seamless and productive user experience. As technology continues to evolve, solutions like this repair software demonstrate the astounding strides made in enhancing the engagement and longevity of smartphones, enabling users to appreciate the most in of their Android devices.

Terrorist Android Repair Software: A Game-Changer in Smartphone Maintenance 9701_5f
    https://canvas.instructure.com/eport...lved_About_tag
    http://5nxn.com/home.php?mod=space&uid=558010

+ Reply to Thread