+ Reply to Thread

Thread: 02's

02's

hello fellas
    lookin for someone in the south jersey area to help get me throu inspections....keep gettin not readys at the inspections station.....need to get rear o2s turned off or atleast a fix suggestion to get it throu....thank you in advance..

lt's and high flow cats is the problem...yes ive searched with no definitive answer...

thank you

Trevor
    kn cai
    dynatech supermaxx LT headers/cats
    flowmaster thunder series exhaust
    nelson performance tune 160* t-stat
    full memphis audio minus alpine 10"sub

Quote Originally Posted by CaptTrevStarr View Post
    hello fellas
    lookin for someone in the south jersey area to help get me throu inspections....keep gettin not readys at the inspections station.....need to get rear o2s turned off or atleast a fix suggestion to get it throu....thank you in advance..

lt's and high flow cats is the problem...yes ive searched with no definitive answer...

thank you

Trevor
    Only way to have the o2's turned off is through the tune...did you not have Allen turn them off when you had it tuned?
    T-RAV
    99 GMC | 5.3 | Skinny White Guy Tuned

i know i need to have a tune to get them turned off but unfortunatly i did not have him turn them off....for some reason for which i do not remember i didnt...i just got back from the parts store after hours of researching o2 sims/spacers....figured i would try and make a couple spacers out of spark plug anti foulers...searches have found that it does work for SOME applications....so i fugured for the $10 and a half hour or so of work i would try it....but still lookin for a more definite answer......heres the low down...in nj...im allowed 1 not ready.....im gettin 2 after clearing the codes....rear o2s and an evap.....which i have come to the conclusion after the light comes on....i dont have an evap not ready...so they must work together..but i cant get rid of one with out the other...so i stuck with 2 giving me the rejected sticker....AND BOY I HATE THE F'IN RED STICKER!!!

thank you again
    Trevor
    kn cai
    dynatech supermaxx LT headers/cats
    flowmaster thunder series exhaust
    nelson performance tune 160* t-stat
    full memphis audio minus alpine 10"sub

Do you not realize that you have free retunes? Just call NP and tell Erica that you need an updated tune. Tell her what's going on and she will take care of it. And for the price of something that "might work" why not spend the same amount on shipping and get something that will work.

Just my
    T-RAV
    99 GMC | 5.3 | Skinny White Guy Tuned

+ Reply to Thread