+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread: Daily Driver Turbo lq4 set up

You need a BAD ##S TUNER, ALLEN NELSON, you need a built 80E, The stock bottom end will hold as long as you don't have your foot in it all the time. I have been running 10-12 psi for 5 years and have no oil burning, no blow by, etc... It may blow tomorrow, but I doubt it. I have driven to all tracks and run at each one of them drove home. Last long track event I went to was a local group of Lightenings went to Ennis. I beat all of them and drove home(2.5 hours) on one tank of gas! It was 100 degrees at night. We had a good time.
    12 Sec. Club! SOLD
    La Viuda negra/ a.k.a. Black Betty

LQ4 6.0L, WCCH HEADS, LEVEL 5 FLT 4L80E TRANS. WITH TRANS BREAK, YANK 3200 STALL, TRICK TURBO, TURBONETICS T-76 TURBO, CUSTOM INTERCOOLED, 68lb INJECTORS, CUSTOM S/D TUNE FROM NELSON PERFORMANCE, COMP CAM 212/214 .557/.559 116+2, SNOW METH. KIT, . ALL INSTALLED AND DYNOED AT NELSON PERFORMANCE: 5**?HP @ 5073rpms and 5**TQ @ 4389rpms AT THE WHEELS WITH 10 PSI OF BOOST. ALL 3/4 TON TRUCK 5435LBS, NOTHING TAKEN OFF, STREET TIRES, AND USUALLY 2 BABY SEATS. WANNA RIDE?
    SOLD***

casey23 Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Jamest View Post
    You need a BAD ##S TUNER, ALLEN NELSON, you need a built 80E, The stock bottom end will hold as long as you don't have your foot in it all the time. I have been running 10-12 psi for 5 years and have no oil burning, no blow by, etc... It may blow tomorrow, but I doubt it. I have driven to all tracks and run at each one of them drove home. Last long track event I went to was a local group of Lightenings went to Ennis. I beat all of them and drove home(2.5 hours) on one tank of gas! It was 100 degrees at night. We had a good time.
    . Your truck is by FAR the most bad ass and impressive truck allen has done !

HEE HEE! Most BAD a##, does not mean the fastest. I was still really impressed by your truck that night I saw you in Temple.
    12 Sec. Club! SOLD

LQ4 6.0L, WCCH HEADS, LEVEL 5 FLT 4L80E TRANS. WITH TRANS BREAK, YANK 3200 STALL, TRICK TURBO, TURBONETICS T-76 TURBO, CUSTOM INTERCOOLED, 68lb INJECTORS, CUSTOM S/D TUNE FROM NELSON PERFORMANCE, COMP CAM 212/214 .557/.559 116+2, SNOW METH. KIT, . ALL INSTALLED AND DYNOED AT NELSON PERFORMANCE: 5**?HP @ 5073rpms and 5**TQ @ 4389rpms AT THE WHEELS WITH 10 PSI OF BOOST. ALL 3/4 TON TRUCK 5435LBS, NOTHING TAKEN OFF, STREET TIRES, AND USUALLY 2 BABY SEATS. WANNA RIDE?
    SOLD***

casey23 Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Jamest View Post
    HEE HEE! Most BAD a##, does not mean the fastest. I was still really impressed by your truck that night I saw you in Temple.
    Do the weight to hp ratio and list of mods vs et and your truck is lb for lb the most bad ass he has done !!! My truck sounds cool and makes for a good show .. But not all that fast but yea .. Good bit faster then the Nelson camp

Thank you.
    12 Sec. Club! SOLD

SOLD***

+ Reply to Thread