+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Orange TT Gallardo flips @ Texas Mile

No - we were just getting settled in. I actually didn't really get to see any runs until Sunday morning.

I will say that alignment plays a huge role in general performance. Stefan ran his Supra on Friday and said it started getting loose at around 190 or so, so he got out of it. Brought it over to the trailer, we corrected the rear alignment and he went out and ran a 230-something. Said it was smooth as glass.

Anyone running some pretty respectable times should really take the time to make sure their alignment is where it should be. Makes a huge difference.

Moze made the car flip when he turned all his lights on in his Nissan... blinded the guy. That's what really happened. That car is the true LamboNoMo
    30' Ford Model A Tudor Sedan - Custom chassis - Big bore LS2 - twin B76's - Glide - 9" w/ 3.07 gears - 30" DR tire - 2k lbs cruiser

yeahhhhh....except the Titan was at home lol.

Wish you could have made it...I miss your pretty face.

Quote Originally Posted by DamnYankee View Post
    yeahhhhh....except the Titan was at home lol.

Wish you could have made it...I miss your pretty face.
    I knew it... you wanted a hug!! I shoulda have been there
    30' Ford Model A Tudor Sedan - Custom chassis - Big bore LS2 - twin B76's - Glide - 9" w/ 3.07 gears - 30" DR tire - 2k lbs cruiser

Quote Originally Posted by PurpleMinivan View Post
    Moze made the car flip when he turned all his lights on in his Nissan... blinded the guy. That's what really happened. That car is the true LamboNoMo
    lmao .........

Moze's wife turned on the lights from home...bwhahahahahaha

If I knew anyone decent at wiring, they'd be working...(ahem)

I think thats the same car I have seen other videos of running at the mile, several times when slowing down he spun the car out when shutting down. If its the same one hopefully the driver learned his lesson.
    2012 Ford F-150 Ecoboost Super Crew 4x4, stock and staying that way.
    2001 chevy green = LS1 stock, 3k stall, 373 posi, tuned by LSX Power in CS TX

thats a scary deal...good thing he walked away from it without any harm done to him...car on the other hand is toast...

+ Reply to Thread