+ Reply to Thread
Page 105 of 121 FirstFirst ... 5 55 95 103 104 105 106 107 115 ... LastLast
Results 1,041 to 1,050 of 1209

Thread: Your Vehicles, As They Sit Now.

Nice setup, ya I have a pretty cool build in the works. Where u from? Got any cool places in tx to go bomb the trucks around?

Quote Originally Posted by Screwlywood View Post
    It has a k&n coldair intake and magnaflow exaust with a turn down. I changed the gears to 4.10 and run a crappy edge programmer. I plan on running some long tubes from calspeed and a cam not sure which just yet and getting a custom program. I also want to change a couple thing in the tranny. I'm looking at getting the five planataries gears, getting the red larger band, a corvette servo and bumping the line pressure up. Suspension is king coilovers with Camburg upper control arms, cst spindles and I pulled the sway bar. Rear is king piggybacks with deaver f87 leafs and gmr shackles. Rolls on 35x12.5r17 toyo mt and method race wheels.

I hear you have a nice build under way with the likes of a mazzulla kit.
    single digit street truck

for build info

http://www.ls1truck.com/forums/my-ga...cs-garage.html

The best advice I have ever heard:... Only take B( . Y . )ST advice from someone that is CURRENTLY running a turbo setup close to, or bigger than what you want......

I'm in DFW, I hear there are a couple tracks around, texana ranch and the cycle ranch. I know there is one somewhere around Odessa. If you look up baja racing Texas you can see where they host their events at.

New door handles

Last edited by Screwlywood; 07-16-2012 at 10:31 PM.

Those handles look really nice. Are they still plastic or like a billet alum?
    T-RAV
    99 GMC | 5.3 | Skinny White Guy Tuned

Full billet alum

Full billet alum
    Looks really good!
    * 2004 Chevrolet CCSB Z-71 5.3L * G80, 3.73's * Black Bear Autocal 91 oct tune * Magnaflow 3" SI/SO 14" case * Airaid M.I.T. * OEM airbox with open air modification * Color matched grille & lower valence * Blackened Tail Lights * SuperBright LEDs in brake lights & reverse lights *

In the garage to be installed: 799 heads, Dyna-Tech long tube headers, Corvette servo, 2" lowering shackles, 2wd u-bolts & bumpstops

those are DOPE

Full billet alum
    Where did you pick them up from?
    T-RAV
    99 GMC | 5.3 | Skinny White Guy Tuned

New door handles

Handles are sexy!!! woooo hooooooo
    99RCSB Broke because I wasted thousands and thousands of dollars on my truck.

This is mine shes getting a drop soon

Hedman Longtube Headers /Full 3" Pipe With Y Pipe /Flowmaster Super 44 Muffler /E-Fans /Custom Cai /March Pulleys /Super Servo /G80 342's /Nelson Performance Tune

+ Reply to Thread