+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread: Profanity

Profanity

I noticed lately that the site has become lax to the use of profanity. I really enjoy that this is a clean site. Please refrain from the use of profanity. Mods, please be more strict enforcing this.
    '02 Silvy: Z71 EC Step Side 5.3L Nelson tuned
    2013 GMC Acadia: SLT1 Carbon Black
    1976 Corvette Stingray: Trying to save it, progress is slow.

^Ricky's Sweet PS Skilz
    09/21/2010 02:31 <danger_ranger83> I'm not really worried about the looks...I want it to be fast and ugly...bc no one wants to get outrun by something ugly

+1

txstvanwilder: but i got lube so i didnt complain
    mean05: he told me a price and i bent over and lubed up
    truckinL33: 6'' is not enough, and 12'' is too much
    pcmcobra: don't drink and bid on egay...lol
    408.Luke: lol im not blowing im investing

Kids and their potty mouths. Some adults too. I am sad as well to see people spitting curse words out without good provocation or reprimand.

''If we don't come down hard on these clowns, we'll be up to our balls in Jugglers.''

-Charles Reaper, Sanford NWA
    [IMG]https://images.app.goo.gl/XLfskemekXBo5VfS7/IMG]
    www.tjc.edu

83 views and 3 post, does that tell you something? who freaking cares, if you dont like the words damn, damn it, and any other common word thats used everyday on any site on the web then you all need to graduate from elementary school and move on..

on a side note the ones that do spit out a curse word here and there are the ones that usually know what they are talking about, read more post you'll see so much miss informed ( misleading) info on this site its begun to get stupid unfortunately i like this site and keep coming back but the lack of new info has gone down the ..
    Simple: 408 on steroids!
    single digits coming soon!

Agreed with the last 2 posts. Some things your not going to get away from, cursing is going to be one of them. This is a public site, with people from all over the place. Some people handle there selves in a diff manor.. If the post is some what informative, who cares if it has cursing in it.. Hell they saw a ton of it on TV now
    JOHN

Cursing makes you appear ignorant because you can't find another word to express how you feel. Now I'm not saying all cursing is bad, but to have to sit and actually type it on the net you have time to find another way to express yourself. There is a time and place for it, but on the net is not the place. Otherwise this site will turn into GMFS.
    Last edited by Duct_tape123; 09-06-2010 at 12:26 PM.
    cjriojas:if you're weather man is a 5 gallon bucket, YOUUUUUUUUUUU might be a redneck
    danger_ranger83: I see now why it cost so much to get a harness made... FML
    2boostedSilverado: I like Casey's rear end, I want to chat with him about it

Quote Originally Posted by duct_tape123 View Post
    otherwise this site will turn into gmfs.
    true

+1

No reason for it...no matter what side of the argument you're on...

07 Z71 4x4, 6.0L, 3.73s, Turbonetics T76 @ 10 psi, 75 shot, Snow meth kit, PLX DM-100 wideband gauge, Nelson tune, Comp 212/216 .557/.561 114 lsa, 60# injectors, Yank 3000, 4L80E , Magnaflow - dumped, e-cutout
    Line-X, Pace Edwards Full Metal Jackrabbit bedcover

For those that think this site has gone lame lately with technical help, advice or articles, put up or shut up. There are a lot of people that come to this site and suck the life out of it and don't contribute. Be a supporter of the website rather than using it only for personal gain. If I do something new that nobody has done before or have great success with, I do my best to document it for others. Sometimes the simplest things can make somebody's day. Let's learn from one another, never be afraid to be the teacher.
    See my truck data in the "My Garage" section here... http://www.ls1truck.com/forums/my-ga...tml#post191709

+ Reply to Thread