+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Thread: FS/Trade 99 RCSB Trick turbo LQ9 FLT 4l85e PI vertor. DVD player leather AWD West Ga

Guess who has an appointment at Atlanta Performance and Fabrication thursday the 18th.
    99RCSB Broke because I wasted thousands and thousands of dollars on my truck.

Quote Originally Posted by zeake View Post
    Guess who has an appointment at Atlanta Performance and Fabrication thursday the 18th.
    Truck is dropped off and waiting for them to tune it. I know poor excuse for a bump.

Adding another fuel pump to the truck. Not sure if another walbro 255 or an inline pump. bump

Update. Now has inline fuel pump and new hardened comp pushrods. PRW pushrods went south. Started clacking like crazy so they are gone.
    Truck is still for sale .
    I am interested in your gas saver as a trade. I am either going to sell the Wifes TBSS and buy a Prius or sell the truck and buy a prius. I think.

Good luck with the sale. Bad ass truck. Have you looked into a Diesel VW. I believe they get better mpg are in the same price range.
    Name: Mark,
    God created turbo lag so nitrous trucks could have a chance.

http://www.ls1truck.com/forums/my-ga...tml#post274877

Quote Originally Posted by SLO TRUCK View Post
    Good luck with the sale. Bad ass truck. Have you looked into a Diesel VW. I believe they get better mpg are in the same price range.
    Yeah but no place local for any service. ThAnks

hows it running after the new tune and upgrades?
    01 Silverado

Quote Originally Posted by sprayedenali View Post
    hows it running after the new tune and upgrades?
    Really well. I brake boosted as I pulled onto a 4 lane the other day and all 4 tires lit up and I nearly lost control. LOL

Any numbers or times on the truck?
    04 Silverado Z-71 Extended Cab

Magnaflow, 10.4 TV 50 wires, tr-55ix, Synthetics, HID's, JL audio, 33.5", leveling kit, tuned, CAI, vette servo, cam, valve job, pacesetter. 9.3@77.5 and 14.5@93.4

06 2wd

custom cam, tune, 3.73's, servo, HID's, 10.4mm wires, long-tubes, CAI, magnaflow, 2.5" shackles, Circle-D 3200, UD, JL Audio 4.1, Alpine 5ch

Never been on the dyno and the Engine Trans turbo kit has not seen any track time at all.

+ Reply to Thread