+ Reply to Thread

Thread: P0894 - Transmission Component Slipping in a Trail Blazer ????

P0894 - Transmission Component Slipping in a Trail Blazer ????

ok guys, here's my problem, I have this trail Blazer 4x2 2006 with 80000 miles on it.

All mainteinance in schedule and all sythetic fluids.

Transmision on no particulary pattern starts kicking from 1st to 2nd gear change, and the code P0894 is lightned.

I turn off and then on and it comes back to normal, ses on anyway.

Went to my transmission mechanic, and told me most common problem with that was the TCC selonoid. So he took apart the vavle body, cleaned all, changed a plate that showed worn at the metal balls place, and changed the selenoid. Dexron VI in again.

For a week it was flawless, but yesterday it started all over again.....

Can you guys guide me some pointers on this problem....the code is very general, and tend to happen when I drive it hard on highways between 80-100mph hour trip.

Other than that, the trans is flaless in gear changes and smoothness.

thanks in advace guys.

My code app says "transmission component slipping." A quick, cheap fix is definitely the solenoid/sychro motor install. It runs fine for a minute, but then shortly after, the same thing happens. I JUST did this last week to the ole ladies '03 Cherokee. I'd say your TC is toast
    2006 Silverado 1500 Z71 in Blue Metallic - L33 5.3L, 3" body lift, 2.5" level, 35x12.50x17 BFG KM2's, 17x9" DC-2's, K&N, Stock 4.10's, G80

1984 C10 in Sky Blue Flake - 383 stroker, Holley 760 Avenger, K&N, cam, heads, long tube headers to 2.5" true duals, 4.10's, Turbo 400 w/ shift kit, frame-off resto

My Garage - http://www.ls1truck.com/forums/my-ga...66-my-gms.html

I'm guessing that is right, since I probably have to rebuild the entire trans, I'll start changing the TC and test.

+ Reply to Thread