+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Think I can take a stock mazda 3?

Think I can take a stock mazda 3?

Its a 04 mazda 3 with the 2.0l I have done all the exterior work on it for a friend and he keeps talking trash about owning me. The only person to race me in my truck was a older guy in a bmw 530i and he started it lol (Im not one for racing on the street) and I hung right with him from a 35 roll to 100. I have a 99' rcsb with 4.8L, cat back, Cai, taylor wires, colder plugs, black bear 89 oct. tune, and a ported and polished tb. Im pretty sure i can take him but just want to make sure I walk him any opinions

I think you would blow his ass away from a dig

Go for it, what's the worst that could happen?
    2006 Silverado
    Little Black Bitch

I lose and we are still friends. Im goin for it

Quote Originally Posted by sleeper1500 View Post
    Go for it, what's the worst that could happen?
    whats the worst that could happen???!!!!! lose!!!! and there would go all his street cred, hes 1-0 right now on top of the world this one race could crush him. i dont know about you but i live my life a 1/4 mile at a time and for those 28.67 seconds or more im free
    74 Austin Morris Mini 1000 - Daily Coil Spring conversion, lowered, Disc Brake conversion
    FOR SALE: 04 RC/LB Duramax -12 second tow pig, built Allison, Tune, and supporting mods
    FOR SALE: 03 Silverado SS -DBRods built 40X, DP, Suspension. Going for fast

Quote Originally Posted by 408.Luke View Post
    whats the worst that could happen???!!!!! lose!!!! and there would go all his street cred, hes 1-0 right now on top of the world this one race could crush him. i dont know about you but i live my life a 1/4 mile at a time and for those 28.67 seconds or more im free
    i just nearly crap on my self reading that

Quote Originally Posted by 408.Luke View Post
    yeah that was funny as hell lol

to the op, why are you running colder heat range plugs? i could be wrong but im believe there is no need with your set up
    06ccsb, cammed, stalled, geared

If i can beat a mazda rx-8 with my truck, i think you should be able to handle a mazda 3 with little to no problems.
    02' silverado ext. cb 2wd , 5.3 liter 325c.i. LM7, ported and polished throttlebody with bypass, Jannetty Racing 87 octane dyno tune, cold air intake with custom ram air, Heavy duty built 4l60e with vette servo, Z-pac clutches, "The Beast" Sunshell, transgo shift kit, yukon 4.10 gears with true trac, custom exhaust with Moroso Spiralflow, no cats, MSD 8.5 race wires, NGK TR55's
    Quote Originally Posted by farmtruc View Post
    Damn dude, take it easy on yourself during personal wacky time lol.
    Sometimes it can get out of hand
    Quote Originally Posted by DamnYankee View Post
    Satan just called - hell froze over.
    Quote Originally Posted by pl4yboy View Post
    I take it like a virgin on prom night... I'm not happy, it hurts, but at the same time, I'm too drunk to care.

Quote Originally Posted by 06Sierra2 View Post
    to the op, why are you running colder heat range plugs? i could be wrong but im believe there is no need with your set up

Im just trying things out, had ngk tr5s now im runnin tr6 and the truck seems to run better idk man to tell you the truth lol

+ Reply to Thread