+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Win and Loss against 2010 Frontier.

Win and Loss against 2010 Frontier.

I have a 2004 ecsb 5.3 Silverado with exhaust and cai and we also have a 4door 2010 Nissan Frontier. My gf wasa driving it and we raced from 50-100 and I can take it pretty easily. But when we go from a dig, if I spin ever so slightly it jumps about half a truck ahead and it stays that way to about 80 where my truck falls on its face. Does anyone know what they run in the 1/4? Its got a 4.0v6 rated at 260/260 and weighs around 4400-4500 I believe. I think my truck really needs a tune and itll be no problem.

not sure but i know most of the foreign v6 trucks run like they got v8 in them..the 4runners with v6 runs real strong to

The frontiers are pretty peppy...not sure what they run in 1/4 but a friend of mine has the v8 pathfinder and it runs in the high 13's...

Quote Originally Posted by 808sierra View Post
    The frontiers are pretty peppy...not sure what they run in 1/4 but a friend of mine has the v8 pathfinder and it runs in the high 13's...
    Yeah my dad works at nissan and he has heard of the v8 pathfinders being real quick. I think a tune is all I need to comfortably take the frontier. Its my shifts that kill me. Got a vette servo going in this weekend for a little help.

Is the raceway out in Kauai at sea level kinda like how Maui is?
    99 Silverado 1500 4x4 RC 4.8
    4L60E, 3.73, Homemade CAI, 92oct Quik tuned,
    08 Tahoe radiator/fans, Dumped exhaust... summed up one loud pig caller |[226K! on odometer|

Quote Originally Posted by Maui4x4 View Post
    Is the raceway out in Kauai at sea level kinda like how Maui is?
    Actually right AT sea level....

Quote Originally Posted by 0silverado4 View Post
    Yeah my dad works at nissan and he has heard of the v8 pathfinders being real quick. I think a tune is all I need to comfortably take the frontier. Its my shifts that kill me. Got a vette servo going in this weekend for a little help.
    Yea our dealership i work at is a chevy,gmc,cadillac, nissan and hyundai dealer. My friend owns the only v8 pathfinder on the island and it keeps getting quicker...

Let me know how the servo works out for you...i may want to try that.

The vette servo is something you should try, it makes the transmission shifts come to life as if your in a manual.
    99 Silverado 1500 4x4 RC 4.8
    4L60E, 3.73, Homemade CAI, 92oct Quik tuned,
    08 Tahoe radiator/fans, Dumped exhaust... summed up one loud pig caller |[226K! on odometer|

them lil Frontiers are quick ive seen one go mids 14s with a few boltons
    05 gmc sierra:fully bolted,performabuilt lvl2, 3200 circle D, tru trac, motive 3:73s,tuned by chuck anders,an a couple slick looking mods

Yea our dealership i work at is a chevy,gmc,cadillac, nissan and hyundai dealer. My friend owns the only v8 pathfinder on the island and it keeps getting quicker...

Let me know how the servo works out for you...i may want to try that.
    Got the servo in today. Its great for the little it costs. Its easy to do as well. It really wakes up the 1-2 shift. I highly recomend it.

+ Reply to Thread