+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Hello From Where the Army sends me ( FLORIDA BOY)

Talking Hello From Where the Army sends me ( FLORIDA BOY)

Names Bryan Stationed at Ft. Bragg NC but I am a Florida Boy. ( Daytona Beach area)

In the Process of buying a 05 RCSB Joe Gibbs 60k mi. should have it wrapped up this week.

So very soon will me asking lots of questions and buying lots of parts ( nothing radical on mods )

welcome to the site, get ready to learn a lot

Welcome. Where exactly in Daytona are you from?? I'm currently attending Embry -Riddle here in Daytona and I've only been here since January. And yes, get ready to learn a TON, this site has plenty of very knowledgable people.

~ Forged engine of some type ~ Ball bearing turbo of an unconfirmed size ~ 4L8000 trans ~ Beefy fuel system ~

Welcome ot teh site. Ft. Bragg... must be a paratrooper. Dope on a Rope here fromerly from Ft. Campbell, Ky. Now a reservist and working in the private sector.
    2014 GMC Sierra Crew Cab
    -Gibson Exhaust

Welcome. You say radical now, but you're just like the rest of us. Just wait. We'll have you outrunning Vettes in a month.

1969 Chevy RCLB C10 350/TH400 SOLD
    2007 Chevy RCSB 4.8 4x4 LS SOLD
    2008 Chevy RCSB 5.3 4x4 LT SOLD
    2010 Chevy CCSB 6.2 4x4 LT SOLD
    2005 GMC CCLB DRW 6.6 Duramax 4x4 191,000 and counting
    2013 FORD CCSB F350 6.7 Powerstroke 4x4

Jetmech: I grew up all around that general area but I call Deland Home.

timber74wolf: Yep I am a Paratrooper pretty much have to be to stay here ( do we even stay here last 26months only been home for 97days)

pl4yboy: ok Heres the catch. I just sold my ( street/ bracket toy nothing to fast but lots of fun) I was just going to drive my dakota around for awhile tell I got my "Big Truck" I found this good deal on a Joe Gibbs RCSB 5.3 N/A convinced wife to let me sell my dakota and get the JGP truck. I said honey I like that truck better then mine it has way less miles looks better oh and better on gas. its like a in between my dakota and "BIG expensive truck" +1 she bought it. So now I am going to mod it cause I have the speed bug. So this is the plan Intake Headers back and bed cover and leveling kit save gas. so that gives me a few mods with little complaint. Now I will just have to fight for the bigger stuff. Only reason why she is GRR about me buying mods is baby on way and i get out of Army in alittle more then a Year and we will buy a house and I have like 6 months of school/training tell have my job when I get out. But we are not hurting at all so I will win I know LOL.

Thank you For welcoming me guys.

Bryan

Good luck! That is all I can say. I am fighting for my future mods, but now with my 5 day old baby... well lets just say you will see... Good Luck and welcome again.
    2014 GMC Sierra Crew Cab
    -Gibson Exhaust

joe gibbs, i remember when i had one of those welcome to the site.
    THEY CALL ME G.

AZRAEL
    01 GMC REG CAB BUILDING
    06 SILVERADO SS 80E 3200 YANK LS3 TOP, DD
    2013 POLARIS RANGER CREW LE EPS

The difference between winning and losing, is having a 2nd stage.
    Quote Originally Posted by A PATRIOT View Post
    "MOLON LABE"

+ Reply to Thread