+ Reply to Thread

Thread: FS/ 2004 Chevrolet Silverado 1500 RST *LOW MILES. WEEKEND CRUISER*

FS: 2004 Chevrolet Silverado 1500 RST *LOW MILES. WEEKEND CRUISER*

I am asking for $16,500 OBO for my Regency package Silverado 5speed v8 with 43,592 miles, comes with K&N cold air intake, custom dual exhaust, JBA shorty ceramic coated headers and JBA plug wires, Baer breaks and ground force suspension, and the custom Regency interior. The truck is in nice condition and has low milage for its year, however there are a few small chips in the paint and vinyl stripes are starting to peal off in the front, but can be removed or replaced. Also the wheels are starting to pit on the inside, which is a common problem for these wheels. The truck runs and drives smooth with no issues, the truck has never been driven in winter and was never used as a daily driver, always a weekend cruiser. Truck is located in Connecticut. Please feel free to PM me with any questions! Thanks for looking!

Last edited by sliverado rst; 06-22-2010 at 07:38 PM.

I have the same exact truck! I love it! i took my strips off cause they where peeling and cracking. I think it looks beter with the strips off but they can eassily be replaced. My wheels are pitting to. Im thinking about get them sandblasted and powdercoated black or gunmetal. Good luck on selling the truck. Im sure somebody will have to have it! hehe

Justin
    2002 GMC Seirra scsb, 5.7LS1, Twin 62-1 turbos, Compcam 222/218, 4l80e, and Hptuners

2006 GTO Black/Red, 6.0 M6, 238/240 cam, SW LT, exhaust & bolt ons = 438rwhp411rwtq!

good luck with the sale bud, sorry to see it go.
    09 CREWCAB LTZ SILVERADO, 6.2, SIX SPEED, CAI,

+ Reply to Thread