+ Reply to Thread

Thread: sportster flybys

sportster flybys

man. . . i was driving home today and these two guys on harleys pulled into traffic and were hotrodding the whole way, finally one of them was looking for an out to pass, so i gunned it and let him come through. so he pulls up beside me, i swear it was ted nugents twin brother, this guy looked super Nuge. anyways he starts throttling at me and turns and smiles, so i gave him my best ''Crazy Eyes'' and stomped it, tires broke for a second, caught and then i was gone, got about 6 lengths ahead and he catches me, then he nodded, waved and turned off headed south on 19, what fun.
    [IMG]https://images.app.goo.gl/XLfskemekXBo5VfS7/IMG]
    www.tjc.edu

Sporties may the most surprising despite the smaller engine. They are way lighter and take to mods just like big twins. Mine was at about 80 horse on a 450 lb HD frame so it was quite nimble compared to a 900 lb FLHTCUI.

Cough girls bike cough
    2006 Silverado
    Little Black Bitch

So you have a big twin I guess and you've also been on a 10-second Sportster that costs less than a stock FLH, right?

Hey, I'm in for a new Road King but they're fat and expensive.

I used to make fun of small blocks because of all the big blocks I've owned without ever owning an SBC but I now see the merits of both.

Cough cough.

Quote Originally Posted by sleeper1500 View Post
    Cough girls bike cough
    *Cough* Canadian *Cough*

Racing is a real sport. Because football, baseball, soccer, and golf only require one ball.

id rather have a sportster. the big bikes take away what a bike iss really about to me
    Blessed be the Lord my strength which teacheth my hands to war, and my fingers to fight:
    Psalms 144:1

Si vis pacem, para bellum

My Nightster is heavy as it is. Why would I want something twice as big/heavy and not as fast?
    2000 GMC Sierra 5.3L 4x4 ECSB

+ Reply to Thread