+ Reply to Thread

Thread: pics of 82mm with intercooler

pics of 82mm with intercooler

this allens big kit with the 4 inch down pipe. i made all the cold side parts
    Attached Images
    Last edited by ss6speed; 04-05-2010 at 01:41 AM.

nice!!!!
    '13 silverado LT...stock

'11 lt 4x4 z71..tvs1900

'01 gmc twins 6.0 jakes 400 ladder bars w/ coilovers tuned by nelson performance

casey23 Guest
    Looks good man !

Looking Good! What type of intercooler did you use? Did you have any clearance problems with the cold pipes/intercooler? I would like to mount my intercooler there instead of below the bumper.
    Current Mods: 6.0/4L80e with Trick Performance Front Mount
    Audio: Pioneer avic-d3, Memphis Belle, Two 12" Rockford Fosgate P3 shallow mounts, Memphis MS-Qs, and custom vinyl enclousure.

Quote Originally Posted by ThunderBolt View Post
    Looking Good! What type of intercooler did you use? Did you have any clearance problems with the cold pipes/intercooler? I would like to mount my intercooler there instead of below the bumper.
    yeah if u mount the intercooler below there isnt much air hitting it, with it up top the only restriction is the center bar with the emblem on it. the intercooler fits real nice with a few brackets made. the charge pipes needed a lot of "triming" around the headlight suports, but with a sawzall,air saw and a dremal its fits just fine.

very nice man. what size cooler is that? I tried to get mine to fit up that high but it wasnt happening, I think mine is a 32" inlet to inlet. Looks bad ass though. You will have a lot of people looking twice now when they see you coming down the road. Nick
    Master power t-76 kbracing, Intercooled, 11psi, tr220 cam, patriot dual springs, 72lbrs, snow meth, walbro, efans, 80e, tansgo, yank 3200.

Quote Originally Posted by blue0453 View Post
    very nice man. what size cooler is that? I tried to get mine to fit up that high but it wasnt happening, I think mine is a 32" inlet to inlet. Looks bad ass though. You will have a lot of people looking twice now when they see you coming down the road. Nick
    Mines a 29inch core I belive its 32 in to end. Just can't be afaid to trim and a tig welder helps I had to geyt fancy with the pipe off the turbo. Yeah the grill fits perfect over ot and it looks BA!

Looks great. How are your Iats with that big intercooler.

9 sec truck club

Quote Originally Posted by Tarinitup1 View Post
    Looks great. How are your Iats with that big intercooler.
    75 -85 degrees at about 45 mph on 8 pounds pf boost

+ Reply to Thread