+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread: Help with Lift Kit dynamics...

In the rear I'm running an Offroad Design's shackle flip kit for an extra 4" with an add a leaf + poly spacer for 7" total on the rear
    - 5.3 Stock Internals - Cal Speed Stainless LT's - 18" Magnaflow - K&N Drop In - Airaid Intake Tube - Nelson Tune -

Shopping List
    - Cam - 3200 Circle D Stall - 10" King Coilover Shocks - 16" King Reservoir Shocks - FG front Fenders - 17" Methods -

Yo the rcd kits are the best way to go, it rides like its stock, you wont have to replace bushing as fast as most lift kits and it doesnt stretch your torsion keys to far. thats just my opinion, once you lift a vehicle your gonna have to fix something or replace things everyonce in awhile.

I'm running the 6inch RCX love it also have the rough country keys up front for an extra 2 and the axle angles are still good and torsions are not fully cranked running 37 nittos with a 3inch bl too looks a little stuffed but its only a mudder no rock that just fubars whatever it wants. And whats the point of braket drop your not gaining any front ground clearance but what you get from the tires plus if you have the auto trac t case you will have to spend an extra 500 on the front drive shaft if you go with the superlift 6.5/7.5 and that kit is only a true 6.5 the other inch is gained from the torsions getting cranked up all the way plus you cant go back once you cut all brakets off the frame. Go to anyones off road .com you can buy the rcx for 900 plus shipping like i did on ebay and then add the kickers and a stabalizer for around a bill. Hope this helps.

Check out the NTBD kits, alot cleaner looking. Cognito and BDS...Get rid of the body lift. I think BDS is coming out with 4" kit as well or may already have it. I opted for BDS 7" cranked down to 6".
    --2013 CC Z71, Edelbrock charged, cam, long tubes, 4.5" Zone, 285/70/18 KM2s on Gear Big Block, Kenwood system, LineX, Retrax, Katskinz, NFab.
    --2012 Dmax CC Z71, Cognito UCAs, braces, Fox 2.0, LineX, Nfab, Retrax, Ranch Hand Front/Back, Custom Katskinz, Black Gear 18x9 wrapped in 285/70/18 Toyo MT.

+ Reply to Thread