+ Reply to Thread
Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 6 7 8

Thread: 4L60E to 4L80E conversion in a GMT900

I have a question... The vehicle speed sensor connector I bought has a purple and green wire. How do I know which wires it connects to on the main harness round connector? Not all the connectors have the same wiring, but they fulfill the same functions. Please help ASAP
    Last edited by BlueStreak78; 04-15-2020 at 09:56 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by farmtruc View Post
    there.

Hey brother in this pic it does not show moving 45 to 26. Also, what wires on my connector purple/white or green/black go to the orange and light blue wires off of the main harness connector? Seeing as how my truck is a 2011, it does not have the electronic selector switch on the side as it is apparently inside the trans so how the heck am I suppose to wire this transmission up?
    Last edited by BlueStreak78; 04-15-2020 at 11:48 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by luisdavid View Post
    i did this swap, followed this tut. everything works, tranny shifts fine, speedo works no issues. however, tow haul isn't working. i'm using a t42 tcm out of a 08 van with the 80e... anyon else have this issue? btw this is an a 08 rcsb sierra
    I know this is an old thread, but did you figure out the issue with tow haul? I'm having the same problem.

+ Reply to Thread