+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Thanks Circle-D aka Chris!

Thanks Circle-D aka Chris!

the guy is amazing brought my PI 4k triple disc to him on wednesday evening!!! to have it restalled to a 44-4600, he tells me i will have it back on thursday ( i pick up ) i am like ok, so thursday rolls around, myself thinking he'll call friday morning early, well to bad he calls me thursday at 3:30 pm and tell me my stall is ready i was like wtf you serious lol i said ok i am on my way!!! i now have my stall sitting and ready to go back in, in the a.m.

david
    Simple: 408 on steroids!
    single digits coming soon!

nice skeet low 11s n/a

2004 ECSB 3/4 drop-lts-cutout-cai-efans-410s-eaton-Blackbear tune

I am glad to see you and alot of others on the board finally took my advice and went Circle D!!

Quote Originally Posted by -HIC- View Post
    I am glad to see you and alot of others on the board finally took my advice and went Circle D!!

who the fugg are you? lmfao

where the hell you been? i was just wondering whatever happened to you.. seemed like you fell off the face of the earth!!!

glad to see ya back ole friend !!!

the stall is badass!!! thanks for the advice!!! even though it was a long time ago

Man I have had alot of stuff going on with work, travel -etc.. You know how it goes! Look forward to driving your truck again!

+ Reply to Thread