+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread: A Little Fun in the MUD...

A Little Fun in the MUD...

We went on a rescue mission earlier this week, one of the guys took his 95' Dodge on 40's out in the mud and burried it pretty good. Honestly, when I saw the truck I figured there was no way we were even going to budge this thing. There was a little creek that ran right next to were he was stuck, and he was burried down past the water level in sandy silt. It was bad, not to mention the truck was out there for 3 days, and they went out every day after work with no luck getting her out. So, I had to show them what a Chevy would do....

When I got out there they had done some digging and hooked up a 12K winch on a S10 Blazer pulled right up to a tree with a snatch block setup on the driver side of the Dodge. The wench wasn't budging it at all! I hooked up with 3 straps on the passenger side and yanked on it from solid ground. The winch would roll up the slack and hold the truck from rolling back in the hole. I prolly yanked it 20 times but she finally came out.

And the only one I could find of it out of the hole...

2002 Silverado 2500HD LB7 CCSB LT
    EFI Live by Rob at ATP, Edge CTS Insight DSP 5 control, S&B CAI, PPE boost valve, Pro Fab AIH, AirDog II 165, PPE WIF sensor delete plug, 5" stainless exhaust, Cognito braces & HD tie rods, H2's 315/70 R17 BFG's

2004 Tahoe LT
    2006 Silverado Z71 LS
    1971 Chevy C10

good times...brings back memories lol
    blown transmissions are about as useful as 97% of the guys on this forum

Sorry about some of the pictures, we had cell phones and one of the guys had his digital camera out there.

Here are a few of my truck when I got out there, some pretty fun trails to get out to them...

And getting hooked up to the Dodge:

My buddy pulling out the S10 Blazer:

EFI Live by Rob at ATP, Edge CTS Insight DSP 5 control, S&B CAI, PPE boost valve, Pro Fab AIH, AirDog II 165, PPE WIF sensor delete plug, 5" stainless exhaust, Cognito braces & HD tie rods, H2's 315/70 R17 BFG's

2004 Tahoe LT
    2006 Silverado Z71 LS
    1971 Chevy C10

And me directly after at the car wash....

Enjoy.....

2004 Tahoe LT
    2006 Silverado Z71 LS
    1971 Chevy C10

ps...i LOVE your truck
    blown transmissions are about as useful as 97% of the guys on this forum

nice job steve

dude your truck is tits! i can't believe with everything color matched that you get it that dirty. i figured it was a mall crawler the whole time ive known you. i don't think even dale could picture your truck covered in mud
    2009 CHEVROLET 1500 with a MONSTER 4.8 between the frame rails!!

Tuned by LSX Powersports ~ 4.10 ~ JBA Shorties ~ 4" Inlet/Outlet Spintech ~ Airaid Coldair
    CST 3.5" Spindles ~ Camburg Upper Control Arms ~ 2.5" CCM ~ FFR Tie Rods
    Full Throttle Suspension 3" Lift Blocks ~ Soft 8s wrapped in LT285/70/17 Silent Armors

It's a once in a while thing, that's for sure. It's usually clean so it gives me something to do to it, clean it for a month! Plus why have everything done to her and never get her out on the trails....

2004 Tahoe LT
    2006 Silverado Z71 LS
    1971 Chevy C10

Nice truck. I would have left him there. If I were you I would invest in a serious wench.
    Warn Industries - Heavy-Weight Series: M15000
    This one would do nicely.
    99RCSB Broke because I wasted thousands and thousands of dollars on my truck.

dude i just noticed the gas door open on the dodge lol did he run out of gas or something ?! i had that happen to a guy one time at the creek i pulled out. and i like the way they had a nice dodge rollin on 40s just to bust up the roll pan, bang it up, .... makes no sense to me. i see poundin on a truck to a point.
    2009 CHEVROLET 1500 with a MONSTER 4.8 between the frame rails!!

Tuned by LSX Powersports ~ 4.10 ~ JBA Shorties ~ 4" Inlet/Outlet Spintech ~ Airaid Coldair
    CST 3.5" Spindles ~ Camburg Upper Control Arms ~ 2.5" CCM ~ FFR Tie Rods
    Full Throttle Suspension 3" Lift Blocks ~ Soft 8s wrapped in LT285/70/17 Silent Armors

+ Reply to Thread