+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: HOW TO rebuild a T3/T4 turbo

Quote Originally Posted by MidnightRider View Post
    i just got it put together tonight im gonna drive it to texas tomorrow for some tunning but the turbos are fine and dont leake anymore

nice!!!!
    '13 silverado LT...stock

'11 lt 4x4 z71..tvs1900

'01 gmc twins 6.0 jakes 400 ladder bars w/ coilovers tuned by nelson performance

Good job. Only question or concern I have would be the mark you put on the impeller and shaft would allow you to be 180 degrees out of location. I would put one mark or put a third mark between the two so you know the orientation.
    See my truck data in the "My Garage" section here... http://www.ls1truck.com/forums/my-ga...tml#post191709

nice writeup

Great write up! I bet they all don't come apart that easy!
    2006 Superior Blue Trailblazer SS AWD, Stock as a rock

Sold: 2002 GMC Sportside Denali front end with a 2002 LS1, FLT level 5, Yank 2600, Trick Turbo, T76, Nelson intercooler, 60LB injectors, Warbro fuel pump, Eaton locker, Magnaflow, 3.42, Nelson Performance Tuning (speed density).

Sold: 1981 GMC LB RC 1500 2002 4.8L 4L60E 12 bolt 3.73 Richmond Lock Right AC PS Nelson Performance tuning

MidnightRider Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by RedHeartbeat View Post
    Good job. Only question or concern I have would be the mark you put on the impeller and shaft would allow you to be 180 degrees out of location. I would put one mark or put a third mark between the two so you know the orientation.
    i had other marking on there and your right greg the best way to mark them would have been a L marking

I have the same magnaflow too and love it, you can usually get a used one on ebay or cragislist. I wanted a valid warranty so I got it here. Magnaflow 10703. Also some of the forum sponsors usually have a sale going on. Either way its a great exhaust system, sounds great, and very easy to install.

Quote Originally Posted by jerseymike68 View Post
    I have the same magnaflow too and love it, you can usually get a used one on ebay or cragislist. I wanted a valid warranty so I got it here. Magnaflow 10703. Also some of the forum sponsors usually have a sale going on. Either way its a great exhaust system, sounds great, and very easy to install.
    HUH?
    Also this never became a stickey? Come on mods.
    Name: Mark,
    God created turbo lag so nitrous trucks could have a chance.

http://www.ls1truck.com/forums/my-ga...tml#post274877

Quote Originally Posted by SLO TRUCK View Post
    HUH?
    Also this never became a stickey? Come on mods.
    +1 should be a sticky and I think that guys lost.
    2000 Silverado ECSB- 5.3 CAI, Pacesetter LTs, ORY- Pipe, Magnaflow XL, E-fan, Ported T/B , Nelson Tuned, Built 4l60e, Circle D Stall, 3.42s G80, 2-4 Drop, Hertz Highs, Rockford 501s

2004 Buell XB12s

Quote Originally Posted by LamboDoNoMo View Post
    "Never give up, NEVER BACK DOWN!!!"

i dont know much about turbos will a garret TOE4 turbo work on my 03gmc 4.8
    and if so what else will i need to buy

03 GMC RCSB 4.8, Head work by Moon Racing, LT Headers, CAI, TB spacer, E- Fans, Spintech,Built 4L60E,Ultimate servo from TCI,Diablo Sport Tuner ** 4.10 posi rear end, fully built 408 **

+ Reply to Thread