+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 8 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread: Help with wife...

Hybrid View

Help with wife...

As you regulars know, my wife likes switching cars on a regular basis. She's switched between practical, sporty, luxury, etc.

She wants something fast. The plan was to get something practical (4 doors, decent gas mileage, etc.) and THEN get her something fast (undecided on what).

I'm trying to convince her to kill two birds with one stone and get a TBSS.

So you monkeys chime in and help me convince her...especially if you've owned one!

Do you have to keep warranty in the equation?
    See my truck data in the "My Garage" section here... http://www.ls1truck.com/forums/my-ga...tml#post191709

We won't be modding it right away if that's what you mean...? But factory warranty would be nice if it's new enough.

MidnightRider Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by DamnYankee View Post
    We won't be modding it right away if that's what you mean...? But factory warranty would be nice if it's new enough.
    moze she would love a G8

Why not a 2SS Camaro? Not a bad start, a 13 sec car straight from the factory. Can trade the Chrysler in for clunker dollars.
    See my truck data in the "My Garage" section here... http://www.ls1truck.com/forums/my-ga...tml#post191709

Quote Originally Posted by RedHeartbeat View Post
    Why not a 2SS Camaro? Not a bad start, a 13 sec car straight from the factory. Can trade the Chrysler in for clunker dollars.
    I say a TBSS also......I haven't owned one but I've had one in the shop longer than the owner has had it.... LOL....as far as the sscamaros running 13s......thats funny, during the summer high to mid 14s at best....We were at SAR a few weeks back and got to witness it when the camaro club showed up with 10+ cars.....
    Last edited by DBRODS; 08-20-2009 at 02:33 PM.

not crazy about the looks...no offense to anyone that has one

YOU DONT LIKE THE G8?!?!?!?!? shame on you....

TBSS, SRT8 jeep, G8, conversion van with a 454, HHR SS, Cayenne, X5...

theres tons of options. and i know the porsche or bimmer might seem expensive, but you can get some older used ones for pretty cheap
    01 Silverado

does it have to be GM?

I love my TBSS! Tune, intake, exhaust, and a stall and run high 12's all day long. Mine came with heated leather/suade seats, nav./cd/mp3/sat. radio, sunroof and you can get tv also... so the luxury is there.

+ Reply to Thread