+ Reply to Thread

Thread: LS1 Swap

This is complete. I am going to list it for a friend, who has to sell it b/c they are buying a house.

It has 9K miles on it. Motor, 4L60E, wiring harness, computer, and instrument cluster.

I dont have any pics of it, but I can request them.

If you are interested, ask all questions to hivoltagedriver@hotmail.com

The motor is located in Collinsville, about 30 miles north of Tulsa, Oklahoma.
    91 s10 - bagged and bodydropped...getting rebuilt
    91 nissan - backhalfed and bagged

ttt

Thanks for listing it for me! here is a pic of it. It is (was) in a 2000 Camaro that got creamed in the ass end. It is still sitting in what is left of the car. There is about 3 feet of floor board and a firewall and front shock towers and that is about it. All of the wiring is there, the computer, the motor, guage cluster, and the tranny. There are being stored indoors. It has 9012 miles on it, and ran like a bat out of hell when it was hit. We parted out the rest, and I was going to drop the motor in my 91 S10 Blazer, but as previously mentioned, I had something else come up. I will guarantee this is a good motor though, and hopefully later in the year, I can find another one to complete the swap. I was thoroughly impressed with this motor. It was the first LS1 car that I had the pleasure of riding in, and damn did it pull hard. I need to get $3000 out of it.
    Current Rides:

'02 Yukon SLT 5.3/AT

No problem, good luck selling it. Try www/ls1tech.com someone might buy it from there, a lot of ppl are in texas also, so that makes it easy to come and get it. The site may not come up, you have to try again, i guess they didnt pay their server or the DNS is fucked.

I've noticed that they are hard to get to sometimes, but thanx again.
    Current Rides:

'02 Yukon SLT 5.3/AT

+ Reply to Thread