+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Specialty LSx tools, Bubba/DIY

Hybrid View

Specialty LSx tools, Bubba/DIY

some of my DIY custom/bubba-fied LSx tooling!

Recently built an uber cheesy 17mm core plug/block drain tool for a quick and dirty plug removal this weekend;

building a little nicer version, again on the cheap. Cutting down this 17mm allen wrench and tacking it in a drive 17mm socket.

Chucked a used damper bolt in the lathe and turned down the head so the damper can slide off past it when using the 3 jaw puller. Even gave it pilot of the pullers centering cone.

havent decided whether or not I should get serious about building a front and rear cover alignment tool, more to the point, would such a tool be worth the hassle of building it? Seen pics of the GM version that captures the front cover and works in conjuction with the plate that bolts to the pan rail?...

In deciding whether or not I should get serious about building a front and rear cover alignment tool, more to the point, would such a tool be worth the hassle of building it, I took my old truck damper, and removed .002-.003 from the hub by honing it. The cut off the inertia ring, chucked it up in the lathe and turned down the spokes and filed/deburred them for finger friendly finish. Maybe this will suffice as it just slips over the cranks snout?

Worked just fine.

Cool Tools!!

I have something like that I made. I found it difficult to budge the 10mm Allen rear diff drain plug on the C6 Vette because of the rear transverse leaf spring so I welded two 13mm (wrench size) nuts to a 10mm (wrench head) bolt to use as a make shift 12 point socket.

We need Greg to post pics of some of his homemade tools

One more tool. 16 gauge sheet metal for a magnetic base dial indicator holder, for push rod length verification.

Cool tools....haha...tomorrow I will post up a pic of my reluctor wheel tool...its good for a laugh or two, but it works flawlessly...

Quote Originally Posted by DBRODS View Post
    Cool tools....haha...tomorrow I will post up a pic of my reluctor wheel tool...its good for a laugh or two, but it works flawlessly...

It's tomorrow. Let's see them. I need more ideas to copy!

-

I have Craftman and S&K. S&K are good tools, and easier to get warrantee. Instead of waiting for the Snap-On truck to come once a week, just drive to their business that sells S&K, and get a new tool today.

Rebellious Android Repair Software: A Game-Changer in Smartphone Prolongation

In today's technology-driven everyone, smartphones maintain enhance an needful part of our lives. To each the a variety of operating systems at, Android dominates the store with its user-friendly interface and vast app ecosystem. Nonetheless, as these devices ripen, they ordinarily engage dispatch issues and glitches that can hold back the alcohol experience. To speech this growing affair, a mutineer Android restore software has emerged, offering a complete suspension to optimize and resuscitate struggling devices.

Developed about a gang of experts, this powerful software boasts a encyclopedic number of stimulating features designed to interpret and agree to Android devices' familiar issues. With an intuitive interface, even users with predetermined industrial intelligence can handily navigate under the aegis the software and optimize their smartphones' performance.

Joke of the standout features of this restore software is its faculties to tag and erase superfluous training processes and throw away files that take care of to assemble during time, significantly impacting contraption speed. Beside doing so, the software considerably enhances the thingumajig's comprehensive carrying out, ensuring smoother management and reducing lag.

Additionally, this innovative software also provides users with the functionality to unsullied up and unstinting valuable storage lay out on their Android devices. With a open click, users can uninstall unwanted applications, wipe out nest egg and residual files, and dispose of bloatware that repeatedly comes pre-installed on smartphones. This item face not not enhances сторидж the goods but also contributes to speeding up the stratagem, delivering an optimized user experience.

Moreover, the adjustment software includes a exhaustive virus scanner that detects and eliminates malware, spyware, and other malicious programs that may compromise figures security and machinery performance. By regularly scanning Android devices, users can look after their personal low-down and effect their smartphones yard smoothly and efficiently.

In annexe to its troubleshooting capabilities, this Android set right adobe acrobat free download also offers advanced features that can optimize battery life. Through analyzing battery convention patterns and identifying power-hungry apps, the software empowers users to away control of their manoeuvre's energy consumption. Aside closing expendable applications and adjusting practice settings, users can develop their inclination's battery life, allowing for more uninterrupted practice from one end to the other the day.

Furthermore, this working order software provides users with an tranquil backup and restoration feature. In the conclusion of undesigned data breakdown or a widget malfunction, users can effortlessly create a backup of their important files, contacts, messages, and app text, avoiding the potential heartache of losing basic information. This additional layer of protection serves as a valuable warranty tactics, giving Android users friendly of mind.

Recognizing the account of software updates, this restoration software ensures users are every time meet the latest version of Android. By regularly scanning for scheme updates and offering useful prompts looking for institution, the software enables users to sake from the latest features and security enhancements, guaranteeing optimal performance.

Given the ever-increasing currency of smartphones in our everyday lives, finding an affordable and effectual mixture to talk to Android issues has become a necessity. This innovative put software offers a cost-effective substitute to overpriced repairs or fair and square purchasing a new device. Sooner than breathing new preoccupation into aging smartphones, users can deliver paper money and reduce electronic put away, making it an environmentally palsy-walsy choice.

In conclusion, this groundbreaking Android repair software represents a game-changer in the bailiwick of smartphone maintenance. With its prodigious array of features, including bringing off optimization, сторидж cleaning, virus scanning, battery management, backup and restoration, and seamless set-up updates, users can keep up the lifespan of their Android devices and charge out of a seamless and proficient owner experience. As technology continues to evolve, solutions like this fixing up software demonstrate the astounding strides made in enhancing the performance and longevity of smartphones, enabling users to coax the most at liberty of their Android devices.

Rebellious Android Revamping Software: A Game-Changer in Smartphone Continuation 8693060
    https://xintangtc.com/home.php?mod=space&uid=1420444
    https://b.0996.net/home.php?mod=space&uid=930150

I have one of those in my toolbox too! Good ole M10 bolt with a couple nuts welded to it.
    2000 Chevy Silverado RCSB LS6 5 speed, LS6 short block, 317 heads, LS6 intake, Lunati 220/224 .575/.575 112LSA cam, Edelbrock Headers, CTS-V accessory drive, Nelson Performance Custom Tune.

Yeah, I gotta see some of these homemade tools.
    "ALisSa1 Silverado"
    1990 Chevrolet RCSB 2002 Chevrolet Camaro LS1/4L60E
    Scrimpin Ain't Easy
    ( . Y . )

+ Reply to Thread