+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 43 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8 9 17 ... LastLast

Thread: AWD Conversion How-To

if anyone has 4wd and wants awd then lets swap im sick of the gas milage and not being able to get shitty
    1999 chevy classic z71 straight piped and built tranny rigged intake and jet performance module

Quote Originally Posted by mrvoltz29 View Post
    if anyone has 4wd and wants awd then lets swap im sick of the gas milage and not being able to get shitty
    You want to get shitty?
    I would swap if you were around here. I have some regular cabs I would love to make AWD.

Quote Originally Posted by Humminnboatin View Post

Also the reason you could move your truck around with no front drive shaft with a AWD is because you were on flat ground. Had you been on a hill things would have changed.
    My shop is on a hill know-it-all. It's a pain to pull stuff that isn't running into it.
    You obviously have no experience with the 149, but are posting like you are an AWD god. Glad to see you haven't been back in a few months.

Quote Originally Posted by PitchBlackC3 View Post
    You want to get shitty?
    I would swap if you were around here. I have some regular cabs I would love to make AWD.
    sorry i guess that must only be a california term but it means burnout lol but ya i wanna swap the bed with regular bedsides and rear axle to a stock one cause it doesnt work anyways and i dont like the look
    1999 chevy classic z71 straight piped and built tranny rigged intake and jet performance module

i also want to swap the front end i want 03 and up gmc front end so if anyone wants to do a denali conversion then pm me i think it would be sick on a single cab

sorry i guess that must only be a california term but it means burnout lol but ya i wanna swap the bed with regular bedsides and rear axle to a stock one cause it doesnt work anyways and i dont like the look
    i also want to swap the front end i want 03 and up gmc front end so if anyone wants to do a denali conversion then pm me i think it would be sick on a single cab

WOW...! seriously? you should really sell the nali to someone that would enjoy it.not take it apart

na im keepin it for the motor saves me from havin to do a motor swap plus love the interior

na im keepin it for the motor saves me from havin to do a motor swap plus love the interior
    shoulda got a c3. i love my Quadrasteer

Sorry for the hijack, and for the elementary question... I have a 2001 Sierra C3. Are you guys saying that I can remove my front drive shaft and drive the truck? I thought the computer went into a limp mode.
    "Courage is not the absence of fear, its the ability to put your gear on and face the flames. This is not a game."

2001 Silverado ECSB - 4.3, 4L60E, K&N Drop in, 7" CST on 285/70/16's.
    2001 GMC Sierra C3 AWD - Level'd up, 285/70/17, 6000k HID's, Kenwood Nav, K&N FIPK II, Flowmasters, & Stage III Hypertech. - TVS 2300 coming soon.

Quote Originally Posted by Tiny View Post
    Sorry for the hijack, and for the elementary question... I have a 2001 Sierra C3. Are you guys saying that I can remove my front drive shaft and drive the truck? I thought the computer went into a limp mode.
    Possible but no recommended at all. Will potentially destroy transfer case.
    99RCSB Broke because I wasted thousands and thousands of dollars on my truck.

+ Reply to Thread