+ Reply to Thread

Thread: rumble bee down

rumble bee down

Well I was uptown hanging out with my friends last weekend and a black rumble bee came by reving up, I looked over to my buddy and smiled then proceeded to follow it out of the parking lot, we go under a redlight and I get beside him and give a little rev to see if he's game, he drops down and shoots off, so i follow him under the next light, we pull into the advance parking lot, chit chat back and forth a bit and talk about whats done to his truck, he's got a cam, intake, true dual exhaust, built transmission, stock 3.92 gears, traded the stock 20's that come on the rumble bee's for some stock 17's, electric fans, says he used to have NOS on it but doesn't anymore, but yet he still has the front license plate on it that says NOS , which may be true im not sure i didnt ask to look under the hood. and he has a tune. so i ask to run em, so we head out of town on the 4 lane and pull over waiting for no traffic. we go from a 20 roll, 3rd horn and gas it. he pulls me hard from 20 to about 65, he's got about a full truck on me, then i start pulling and by 82-84 ish we're side by side, then at 110 im about a truck and a half or two trucks ahead of him and still pulling so i just decide to shut down then.

at first i was geting worried that he had me bad but then old yeller made me proud and pulled ahead

not sure if thats good or bad for what i have done and considering i'm rolling heavy 20's but all in all it made me feel good to take down a camed hemi haha
    02 5.3 sierra rcsb,its stock i swear ....

Awsome kill!
    Slowest in Oklahoma...

Nice kill! What mods do you have?
    Current Mods: 6.0/4L80e with Trick Performance Front Mount
    Audio: Pioneer avic-d3, Memphis Belle, Two 12" Rockford Fosgate P3 shallow mounts, Memphis MS-Qs, and custom vinyl enclousure.

good one.....I always like to hear when a hemi gets its bubble burst

TWINKIES!!! my buddy has an 04 RCSB rumblebee with longtubes full exhuast and intake and he would never run me on the street but finally talked him into going to the strip and what do ya know i took him by about a half a length in my heavy ECSB lol he had the better time but killed him at the light oh well win for me

....sorry dont mean to jack your kill!...BTW sweet kill!
    Barks better than it bites......

I remember that night...lol
    2000 silverado not cats flowmasters 77 series K&N intake electric fans, cowl hood shaved tailgate roll pan tahoe grill sport mirrors, and some 22's fixin to repaint truck

+ Reply to Thread