+ Reply to Thread

Thread: please help with DRL's

Does anyboby know how to connect the day time running lights? I saw a guy with 6 bright lights on his driving lights,fog lights and day time running lights on, and it looked pretty cool,can anyone help me?

yes there is a way you have to get 2 more relay and go to your local gm dealer ship and have them trun your drl's off it can only be done by getting a new vci # from GM tehnical assist. on authorized vehicals only. if you are still intrested i will e-mail you a wiring diagram of how to do it i have done 2 so far. they look cool,
    its just a work truck 4.8L with a 5 speed

I would really appreciate it that diagram sprayin, my email address is evgixxer750@aol.com or litle8@hotmail.com, pick either one thanks

Hey can you e-mail me that diagram too? bad_azz_mofo@yahoo.com
    '01 Sierra 4.8 SCSB
    4.10, Eaton posi, Nelson tune, 160 t-stat, K&N Intake, Magnaflow catback, Vig 3200, Transgo+billets, 100 NX wet shot

02 Chevy EcSb Z71, 5.3, Helix Tb Spacer, AEM Brute Froce Intake, Msd 8.5 wires, NGKTR55 IX, B&M 25k Trans Cooler, Hypertech 160, Nelson Tune, Nelson Harness & Ls1 fans, Fully Built tranny, tb2600, 216/224 551/551 115LSA, yeller z06 springs, magnaflow, cut-out, hi-flow cats, etc...

+ Reply to Thread