+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 41 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast

Thread: Member Names - Explain Your Name!

Hybrid View

Member Names - Explain Your Name!

There are a lot of members with self-explanatory names but also some with off-the-wall ones. Post up and share how you came up with your name...

I'll start...

I basically lived most of my life in various parts of New York. Came down to Texas, wound up on this forum, and at the time was one of the very few "Yankees" on here. I was referred to as "damn Yankee" a couple of times and adopted it.

Technically a Damn Yankee refers to a Yankee (northener - typically New England area) who moves South and stays. So far that part is true too...

Ok... On mine After I did some lurking on here I decided I had a ton of questions to ask. Figured.... Hey what decribes how I want my truck. Well its not all race... But I dont want just eye candy... So bam show... and go

06 Intimidator SS- Tuned, CAI -DD
    03 Silverado- Last incarnation 13.6... RIP
    Ls1, Pnp heads, Polluter camshaft, spray, 4k stall on the way
    "Seize the day like you seize your noodle" - Shin Chan

My dad started calling me "Motorholmes" when I was about 18. I had a '76 red Chevy hot rod long box with a topper, wood paneling, carpeting, and curtains in back.

Quote Originally Posted by Show&Go View Post
    Well its not all race... But I dont want just eye candy... So bam show... and go
    On other forums I'm known as "NoShow". Some cars are all-show-and-no-go. My truck is all go and no-show (so far). It's not because I don't show up when I'm s'posed to
    2000 Sierra rcss, LS6, xr265hr-15, HP Tuner, B&M, traction, cai, 2-4, 3.73 G80, Centerline, Pacesetters w/custom pipes and mufflers

Quote Originally Posted by DamnYankee View Post
    I'll start...

Technically a Damn Yankee refers to a Yankee (northener - typically New England area) who moves South and stays. So far that part is true too...
    LOL..I have always considered a Yankee as anyone who resides north of the red river...

brobradh77= brother brad holliday born in 1977.

brother brad came from me being that guy in highschool anyone could come to if they needed anything..They always looked at me as that guy you can count on..like having a brother.
    http://www.ls1truck.com/forums/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=4251&dateline=1206558  920

Ricky bobby

Mine is an easy one. I have a 2002 reg cab with a 408 in it.

i have an ss and drive a wrecker that i've put an ss bumper on
    [Today 11:15 AM] MidnightRider: justin= generalvehicles.com moderator

Mine came from the fact that I love to make things go fast.

hints= Kre8speed

Kris
    IN GOD I TRUST ALL OTHERS MUST PAY CASH!

Quote Originally Posted by DamnYankee View Post
    I'll start...

I basically lived most of my life in various parts of New York. Came down to Texas, wound up on this forum, and at the time was one of the very few "Yankees" on here. I was referred to as "damn Yankee" a couple of times and adopted it.

What part of Texas are you in? Im in NorthEast Texas, Texarkana to be exact.
    06 Silverado 4.8 - Lt's, Y pipe, and Flows dumped at cab

+ Reply to Thread