+ Reply to Thread
Page 30 of 90 FirstFirst ... 20 28 29 30 31 32 40 80 ... LastLast

Thread: Member Names - Explain Your Name!

Well, mine is half self explanatory. Notfastenuff because nothing is ever fast enough. The "enuff" spelling because I'm "from" the south. The non-self-explanatory part is that when I was younger and dumber, I liked to street race. Did it a lot. Ran a '69 Camaro with a built 327, Borg Warner T5 5-speed, and 12 bolt posi with 4.10s. Finally, my luck ran out. Got caught. Learned my lesson, and now only play where I'm supposed to, for the most part. And that, boys and girls, is the story of my name.

My mother gave it to me. hehehehe

I don't want my user name to say anything about my character and also I wanted one that I can find available everytime.

RS is from my undetstanding a appearance/trim package and SS because one day it will be fast enough but for now its 4.8

Bought my 2011 GMC in Jan 11 and after driving it for awhile i noticed it was brutally fast for a stock truck!
    So being its a Sierra i put 1 and 2 together and got BrutalSierra. I think it's alot better than all these other guys in houston with LA blah blah or El blah blah!
    Kinda kifferent yet cool in my book.

MY TRUCK IS A HYBRID!!! IT BURNS GAS AND RUBBER....
    2011 GMC CCSB
    Flaco Tune, CAI, Muffler
    13.8 @100
    340hp 352tq

I've been thinking about going to La Silverino

95 C1500 LM7, built 4L60e, Circle D 3200, LT's, Nelson tune, open differential, 3.42, and LS1 e-fans. Tractionless

Mine kind of easy to figure out but I'm not going to let the cat out of the bag just yet.

Quote Originally Posted by DamnYankee View Post
    I'll start...

I basically lived most of my life in various parts of New York. Came down to Texas, wound up on this forum, and at the time was one of the very few "Yankees" on here. I was referred to as "damn Yankee" a couple of times and adopted it.

Technically a Damn Yankee refers to a Yankee (northener - typically New England area) who moves South and stays. So far that part is true too...
    What part of Texas are you in? Im in NorthEast Texas, Texarkana to be exact.
    06 Silverado 4.8 - Lt's, Y pipe, and Flows dumped at cab

Mie is pretty simple... My name is obviously Jon.. The JonBoy came from my grandmother calling me that my whole life, and lastly 4.8 stands for the average amount of Fords and Dodges that I burn on a daily basis...lol
    06 Silverado 4.8 - Lt's, Y pipe, and Flows dumped at cab

Whats up? I am hailing from the frozen north, like way north, Saskatchewan Canada North haha, and my name comes from when I was younger and I used to DJ, name was DJ Greg Peterson, than got shortened to DJGreggieP to "Increase the dynamic intensity" according to my manager at the time, and it was just easier to say so I kept it haha

+ Reply to Thread