+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Sierraman's Garage

Sierraman's Garage

He is my 2003 GMC Sierra - SOLD
    It was a factory SLT that i turned into an SLE
    4.8, CAI, Shaner Throttle Body, Flowmaster dumped after the axle, Tuned by Virgil. I put a set of 2" drop shackles with the overload springs removed, i had a set of helper bags on when i towed anything.

Here is my 2004 GMC Sierra
    So far it is STOCK. I have a lot that I want modify on this one.
    This one came as an SLE with a 5.3, 3.73 gears, factory locker (G80).
    The interior has a lot of cleaning to get up to my standards. My old sound system will be put in this truck after a layer of Dynamat Extreme.

though that i would give ya'll a little update. this past weekend i used some fatmat sound deadener and put my old system in. while i was at it i also put some infinity 4x6 plate speaker kits in the rear along with some jl tr650's up front. i installed my old probox in with a tma true 500 watt amp back in the same location(under the pass seat. here's the pics.

while i had the door panels off i put a set of factory denali door handles in.

i also put in two sets of 6k h.i.d.'s
    Last edited by sierraman; 11-29-2009 at 04:35 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by duckysbht View Post
    How's it sound with the deadner in it?
    i love the fact that when i pull up with the windows up, you can almost tell the lyrics to the song, and when i open the door the bass rattles anything loose around me. it basically helps to keeps the taillights from rattling the screws loose. you know what a poor guys car sounds like when he passes you and it starts to hit hard and the truck rattles really bad. mine doesn't do that

IMO, it takes very little road noise out. but i'm half deaf anyway, that is why my system is so loud.

gotta love ebay. i got this new intake for $90 shipped to my door, it is the exact same as an AEM.
    Last edited by sierraman; 07-10-2011 at 11:38 PM.

I got a center console for free and put it in this weekend, i also tinted my tail lights

before:

after:

before:

after:

Last edited by sierraman; 07-10-2011 at 11:39 PM.

update: i sold my tinted taillights, painted my back bumper and gmc emblem, new h.i.d.'s, and got me some Boss 330 in silver 20x8.5

where did you pick up the denali handles...dealer?

thinking about putting some on my truck...along with painted mirrors

Quote Originally Posted by charlie_gonzales View Post
    where did you pick up the denali handles...dealer?

thinking about putting some on my truck...along with painted mirrors
    ya i got the handles at the dealership. if i were you i would not paint the mirrors, if you live were there are alot of bugs they will chip the paint real easy

what about getting some smaller mirrors that are already painted...or are those a pain to see thru

i would say personal preference, i like the size of my mirrors. i dont think i could get by with those little ones when i have a trailer hooked up.

+ Reply to Thread