+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 7 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread: How was the Ennis meet?

Hybrid View

How was the Ennis meet?

I had to pull a 12 hour Graveyard last night. Get on here expecting a huge list of stories. And nothing! What all happend? What were some times? Any Highlights?

06 Intimidator SS- Tuned, CAI -DD
    03 Silverado- Last incarnation 13.6... RIP
    Ls1, Pnp heads, Polluter camshaft, spray, 4k stall on the way
    "Seize the day like you seize your noodle" - Shin Chan

the lights were weak, my stock 6.0 raped em

It's only 8 AM. I left before the track closed and got home at 1:18.

Lots and lots of slow Lightnings! I thought they would be faster than that. The fastest in my local group was a 13.4? I am not going to even say what the others ran, just high 14's? I did have one beat me at the end, but I found out after the race it was built and trailered up there. It was red with skinnies on the front and slicks in the rear. He only ran a 12.3 to my 12.7. He got me out of the hole. It was fun and I am glad I finally met some of you guys on the forum!
    12 Sec. Club! SOLD
    La Viuda negra/ a.k.a. Black Betty

LQ4 6.0L, WCCH HEADS, LEVEL 5 FLT 4L80E TRANS. WITH TRANS BREAK, YANK 3200 STALL, TRICK TURBO, TURBONETICS T-76 TURBO, CUSTOM INTERCOOLED, 68lb INJECTORS, CUSTOM S/D TUNE FROM NELSON PERFORMANCE, COMP CAM 212/214 .557/.559 116+2, SNOW METH. KIT, . ALL INSTALLED AND DYNOED AT NELSON PERFORMANCE: 5**?HP @ 5073rpms and 5**TQ @ 4389rpms AT THE WHEELS WITH 10 PSI OF BOOST. ALL 3/4 TON TRUCK 5435LBS, NOTHING TAKEN OFF, STREET TIRES, AND USUALLY 2 BABY SEATS. WANNA RIDE?
    SOLD***

Quote Originally Posted by Jamest View Post
    Lots and lots of slow Lightnings! I thought they would be faster than that. The fastest in my local group was a 13.4? I am not going to even say what the others ran, just high 14's? I did have one beat me at the end, but I found out after the race it was built and trailered up there. It was red with skinnies on the front and slicks in the rear. He only ran a 12.3 to my 12.7. He got me out of the hole. It was fun and I am glad I finally met some of you guys on the forum!
    no you raced my borther and he didn't have skinnies or trailered it up there.

My bad that is what someone told me? He runs what my truck should have run. I guess the 2.75 hr drive up there heat soaked my motor. I guess I could always turn up the boost!
    What was your brothers truck number?

Quote Originally Posted by atruck View Post
    no you raced my borther and he didn't have skinnies or trailered it up there.
    12 Sec. Club! SOLD

LQ4 6.0L, WCCH HEADS, LEVEL 5 FLT 4L80E TRANS. WITH TRANS BREAK, YANK 3200 STALL, TRICK TURBO, TURBONETICS T-76 TURBO, CUSTOM INTERCOOLED, 68lb INJECTORS, CUSTOM S/D TUNE FROM NELSON PERFORMANCE, COMP CAM 212/214 .557/.559 116+2, SNOW METH. KIT, . ALL INSTALLED AND DYNOED AT NELSON PERFORMANCE: 5**?HP @ 5073rpms and 5**TQ @ 4389rpms AT THE WHEELS WITH 10 PSI OF BOOST. ALL 3/4 TON TRUCK 5435LBS, NOTHING TAKEN OFF, STREET TIRES, AND USUALLY 2 BABY SEATS. WANNA RIDE?
    SOLD***

Oh tell him, if it was him, he barely beat a 3/4 ECSB truck that usually pulls a fully loaded 16 ft trailer?
    Not to start anything

My bad that is what someone told me? He runs what my truck should have run. I guess the 2.75 hr drive up there heat soaked my motor. I guess I could always turn up the boost!
    What was your brothers truck number?
    12 Sec. Club! SOLD

SOLD***

Oh tell him, if it was him, he barely beat a 3/4 ECSB truck that usually pulls a fully loaded 16 ft trailer?
    Not to start anything
    he knows what he raced we were talking to you when we stagged. but you know how lightning guys are lol. He was like i didn't tell him to buy a 3/4 ecsb lol.then he gives me the weak excuse i was running on 7cyl. So I told him no one told you to buy a ford lol.

buy he said he did like your truck and knows that heat hurt everyone. he also said best of luck with your future build.

Hahaha James trailered and such to nip a 3/4 ton.

I was pissed. He hole shot me. The dam guy doing the lights stopped me twice to role up my window? I had to reset the trans break twice and didn't have time to fully boost up at the line. Too many cars there last night. I need to work on the launch some more with the trans break.

Quote Originally Posted by GasGuzzler View Post
    Hahaha James trailered and such to nip a 3/4 ton.
    12 Sec. Club! SOLD

SOLD***

+ Reply to Thread