+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread: I guess customer service does suck

patience is a virtue.....

some people just dont have. now where's my bracket!?!?!?

Hugger Orange 99 SS Hardtop #756
    485rwhp/440rwtq SAE

http://i83.photobucket.com/albums/j301/slmdls1/Signatures/hugger-prostar-sig.jpg

Originally posted by Sleeper@Aug 31 2004, 12:45 AM
    patience is a virtue.....

some people just dont have. now where's my bracket!?!?!?

for those who wait!!!
    admin please delete this acct....

I think I'm gonna have to agree with the rest ... not calling you on the weekend is totally understandable. I don't like working on the weekend either, I don't know many people that do.

Now if it was Monday when you called and now it's Wednesday, ok, sure, then you have a reason to complain, but maybe not this extravagantly, as in posting in every forum you think he might look in.

I won't insult you for not being patient however, as I think that would be rather immature on my part.
    Arrival Blue 2003 Chevy Silverado RCSB (stepside) w/ 5.3 and an exhaust leak.

Well, what was the final outcome of the tantrum. Did you buy anything from Allen? If so how was the product.

I think if you bought something and now you are happy with the product you should take as much time to post how good it is also.

Jeff
    2005 ECSB 5.3

oh...and apolegies are accepted on this web site too
    '13 silverado LT...stock

'11 lt 4x4 z71..tvs1900

'01 gmc twins 6.0 jakes 400 ladder bars w/ coilovers tuned by nelson performance

I'm not speaking for him, but I did get a harness out to him and I haven't heard anything, so you know what that means, lol, everything must be ok.

Hope it's cooling good for you and let me know if you need anything else.

thanks,

allen

Originally posted by farmtruc@Sep 10 2004, 09:22 PM
    I'm not speaking for him, but I did get a harness out to him and I haven't heard anything, so you know what that means, lol, everything must be ok.

Hope it's cooling good for you and let me know if you need anything else.

thanks,

allen
    Ok, I'm sorry. Here is a review for some of you too. The fan harness is nice. As far as how it works, at first I was having some trouble out of it. The fans would not come on when triggered by the pcm. A couple of taps on the relay's solved this, but I cant get out of my truck everytime this happens, so I replaced all of the (emmiter) brand relays that came with the harness with bosch style and it works great now.

Originally posted by black02@Sep 11 2004, 10:34 AM
    so I replaced all of the (emmiter) brand relays that came with the harness with bosch style and it works great now.
    I'm gonna have to look into this, this is the first i've heard of those relays being bad, all three, yikes, I'll start using the bosch style,
    thanks for the update and feedback,

allen

I gotta agree ... a custom made harness like that will work SOOOO much better than that VSC from Flex-a-Lite. I've not used one of Allen's, but I did make my own and it is a whole lot better than the controllers from Flex.
    Arrival Blue 2003 Chevy Silverado RCSB (stepside) w/ 5.3 and an exhaust leak.

DBYRD Guest
    Thanks for the apology and explaination of the product. That's the kind of thing we need on here. I'm sure you were caught up in the frustration, so just thanks for making amends. Allen wouldn't do that intentionally just to dis you. Good luck with all of your mods!

+ Reply to Thread