+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Paging S&S performance

I bought Flex-a-lite fans from you and the VSC went out. I contacted Flex-a-lite and they need a receipt from me in order to send out another VSC. I can't find my receipt, can you e-mail me or fax me the invoice? I've e-mailed you guys twice and have gotten no response. My truck is down and I need to fix it ASAP.
    Thanks
    '01 Sierra 4.8 SCSB
    4.10, Eaton posi, Nelson tune, 160 t-stat, K&N Intake, Magnaflow catback, Vig 3200, Transgo+billets, 100 NX wet shot

Anyone there? I tried calling and it says it's unavailable.
    Still no e-mail.
    '01 Sierra 4.8 SCSB
    4.10, Eaton posi, Nelson tune, 160 t-stat, K&N Intake, Magnaflow catback, Vig 3200, Transgo+billets, 100 NX wet shot

Uh OH
    Here is comes........
    2003 LS 2wd ECSB 5.3 3.42 locking,
    D&J Intake, 180F T-stat, Gibson Sport Truck system-replaced muffler w/ Race Truck muffler,
    TB Bypass, ASP pulley, B&M 24k SuperCooler, Nelson Tune.
    Hotchkis 2"/4" - IAS Rear Shocks
    6,700 miles
    AIM = Buyer Beware !!
    http://members.cardomain.com/csherma1

TTT. Anybody there? Does anyone know if they're even still in business?
    '01 Sierra 4.8 SCSB

TTT. Still nothing, and my trucks waiting for a new VSC
    '01 Sierra 4.8 SCSB

TTT
    '01 Sierra 4.8 SCSB

Well...I called a phone number I found on the forum and apparently S&S Performance doesn't really exist anymore?
    Anyway, I told the guy my situation and he said he'd have to call Sel and then either he or Sel would have to get back to me about an invoice for my fans.
    I'll keep everyone updated
    '01 Sierra 4.8 SCSB

Truck still down ?
    Cant you send Flex your old one in exchange for a new one
    and send them a copy of your cc statement if you dont have a recpt ?
    2003 LS 2wd ECSB 5.3 3.42 locking,
    D&J Intake, 180F T-stat, Gibson Sport Truck system-replaced muffler w/ Race Truck muffler,
    TB Bypass, ASP pulley, B&M 24k SuperCooler, Nelson Tune.
    Hotchkis 2"/4" - IAS Rear Shocks
    6,700 miles
    AIM = Buyer Beware !!
    http://members.cardomain.com/csherma1

you could always get one of my cheaper harnesses to run your fans. they aren't as fancy, but they never fail and work just fine.

i'm very suprised these vsc's haven't caught anyone's truck on fire, i get at least one story a week about how the fuse holder melted, those transistors falling out or a wire melted. man, what a fire hazard.

later,

allen

Yeah my truck is still down. It's ok though, I bought a daily driver before it happened so my truck is strictly for fun now. Stay tuned for upcoming mods
    I'm going to call back that guy tomorrow and see what's up. If not, then I'm going to call back Flex-a-lite and bitch until I get one sent out to me. I'll send them my burned out one I don't care. I just need one ASAP.
    Allen, did you get my PM?
    How much are your harnesses? I think I'd rather just use one of those instead.
    '01 Sierra 4.8 SCSB

+ Reply to Thread