Closed Thread
Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast

Thread: language

Quote Originally Posted by duckysbht View Post
    Me personally. I think this is one of the best forums I have ever been on. The trolls get weeded out really quickly, and everyone has always been so close. I just didn't see the need in the langauge "clause" of the rules. Thats why there are filters, to filter out the bad words. I know that one night on the live chat it got out of handed, but that situation, is different then one saying the S word, or B word, out of the blue. I guess just trying to change the way someone talks on the forum is going a little over board I guess. Other then the one situation on live chat, this site has always maintained its somewhat squeaky clean image. Can't control everything.
    X2 i love this site!! not because i have to!!! LOL

Her name is A Meli-
    "If everything is under control, you are going too slow."- MA

i agree with both david and greg, think other than the rogue warriors that need to go, most people on here like each other and are trustworthy, but if children are lookin 'over shoulder' then maybe filter would be good if someone does slip
    ITS MATT SUCKA
    98 rcsb dd
    abosolutely nothin cept flo
    & Nelson Tune
    lookin for project

bangbangskeetskeet: how big is it v?
    mean05: about 8''
    txarkitekt: I will drink you under the table!

I don't use the best language when I speak because of habit..then again I also consider my audience. Typing a lot of cuss words is not a habit it's a decision. We really don't need it and sure doesn't exude intellegence.

your mouth slips, not your fingers......lol
    single digit street truck

for build info

http://www.ls1truck.com/forums/my-ga...cs-garage.html

The best advice I have ever heard:... Only take B( . Y . )ST advice from someone that is CURRENTLY running a turbo setup close to, or bigger than what you want......

yeah fingers is intentional, less your keyboard is covered in vaseline and your really unlucky... lol
    Last edited by solidwhite1; 03-11-2009 at 10:54 PM.
    ITS MATT SUCKA
    98 rcsb dd
    abosolutely nothin cept flo
    & Nelson Tune
    lookin for project

bangbangskeetskeet: how big is it v?
    mean05: about 8''
    txarkitekt: I will drink you under the table!

Quote Originally Posted by solidwhite1 View Post
    yeah fingers is intentional, less your keyboard is covered in vaseline and your really unlucky... lol
    Happens all the time
    2000 Silverado ECSB- 5.3 CAI, Pacesetter LTs, ORY- Pipe, Magnaflow XL, E-fan, Ported T/B , Nelson Tuned, Built 4l60e, Circle D Stall, 3.42s G80, 2-4 Drop, Hertz Highs, Rockford 501s

2004 Buell XB12s

Quote Originally Posted by LamboDoNoMo View Post
    "Never give up, NEVER BACK DOWN!!!"

And if your keyboard is covered in Vaseline, you're probably on a site other than LS1truck...

Quote Originally Posted by DamnYankee View Post
    And if your keyboard is covered in Vaseline, you're probably on a site other than LS1truck...
    Atleast we hope so... isn't there a show your mug thread or something like that here? Scary Matt!!!
    30' Ford Model A Tudor Sedan - Custom chassis - Big bore LS2 - twin B76's - Glide - 9" w/ 3.07 gears - 30" DR tire - 2k lbs cruiser

i agree with what you guys are saying now. but i say leave the filter. and for those that slip, or just do it from habit typing or speaking then it will be blocked and show that we dont approve of it, but that were not gonna turn are nose's up at them for the way they speak. and that all forms of people into trucks are welcome here.

when i come home from a hard day of work i like to get on here and relax, and if i so happen to say the S word, or the B word... and i dont think ive said the F word on here.. then i aint gotta worry about nothing.

96 c1500, stock suspension, stock bottom end, 93 octane, street radial- 1.60 11.5 at 115- on the small stage-sold
    05 SSS 2wd 228/230/80e/fti4k/5,5drop/215shot-sold
    90 350ss... beast build

sometimes there jsut isnt another word to describe what your trying to say. so then comes out th **** like pace****ters lol
    2002 Lightning - GT headed 5.5Litre w/ Twin 7665s
    2002 Silverado - 427Lsx w/ Twin gt4202s
    2010 Silverado crewcab Z71 - 5.3litre w/ procharger
    2000 Wrangler - 5.3litre with some stance
    2014 Xsport- 3.5 Eco boost
    412 Motorsports

it ain't that I'm too big to listen to the rumors, It's just that I'm too damn big to pay attention to 'em..That's the difference

Closed Thread