+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: New England Dragway APRIL 14TH

New England Dragway APRIL 14TH

Hey guys heading to NED for street night this wednesday, didnt know if anyone in the area was interested in meeting me up there. Going to be the first time racing with some decent tires so should be good.

1999 RCSB, 4X4, 260k miles, LQ9, XER281HR cam, port+polis+shaved LS1 heads, LS6 intake, VHR tune, Manthorne Motorsports 4L60E Transmission, SLP Und-Pulley, Camaro E-fans, Yank TB4000 converter

http://www.manthornemotorsports.com

i wont be able to make it the 14th but a me and a bunch of buddies will be headed down hopefully within the next month. good luck!
    09 CREWCAB LTZ SILVERADO, 6.2, SIX SPEED, CAI,

let me know when u go, Im a lebanon valley guy myself but ill make another trip to ned to run with u guys.

1999 RCSB, 4X4, 260k miles, LQ9, XER281HR cam, port+polis+shaved LS1 heads, LS6 intake, VHR tune, Manthorne Motorsports 4L60E Transmission, SLP Und-Pulley, Camaro E-fans, Yank TB4000 converter

Ned

If my tune comes in, i might take a ride down to put some miles on and watch a little..

04 RCSB 4.8, TR220/220, CIRCLE D 3000, PACESETTER LT'S/ORY, MAGNAFLOW, K&N 77 SERIES CAI, TRANSGO HD-2, VETTE SERVO, AUBURN LSD, NGK TR-5, PLUG WIRES, 4-5 DROP, TRU-COOL 40K, STREET PERF SHOCKS.

Quote Originally Posted by Lil Red View Post
    let me know when u go, Im a lebanon valley guy myself but ill make another trip to ned to run with u guys.
    Quote Originally Posted by project4.8 View Post
    If my tune comes in, i might take a ride down to put some miles on and watch a little..
    hahah LOVE the break in period, dont worry ill make it very hard for you to be easy on it when i come by with the corsa in your ear

howd you run? my tune will be in tuesday so after that im ready for the track.

04 RCSB 4.8, TR220/220, CIRCLE D 3000, PACESETTER LT'S/ORY, MAGNAFLOW, K&N 77 SERIES CAI, TRANSGO HD-2, VETTE SERVO, AUBURN LSD, NGK TR-5, PLUG WIRES, 4-5 DROP, TRU-COOL 40K, STREET PERF SHOCKS.

Quote Originally Posted by Lil Red View Post
    Do you have a buddy with a black GMC that goes to LVD also? I think we talked there last year. My truck was the slow green GMC compared to yours and his.
    2015 GMC Sierra RCSB Z71 5.3

ya i have a friends with a black GMC with an LS2, he just put a turbo on it this year so we shall see. Didnt end up going up this past wednesday, he couldnt get his truck tuned for the turbo so we are waiting, getting tuned this week hoping to go up to lebanon next saturday or sunday. btw your lil green gmc isnt exactly slow lol

im going to try to make it up there this summer

awesome! itd be cool to see another RST around

+ Reply to Thread