+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7

Thread: Nelson Performance Tuning on Sale

How long will it take to get it back? My truck is my only mode of transportation besides my bike here in AZ. We just got done with a week long rain/wind storm so I'm hoping this week will be great and I can live without the truck.
    2000 GMC Sierra 5.3L 4x4 ECSB

Normally you just go online to the nelsonperformance.com website and fill out the form and pay for the tune. They tune a PCM they have in stock with your base tune and then do the tune update to the replacement PCM. Next they send it to you via UPS and you put it in your truck. Drive it around a week and be sure you're happy with it and then send back your original core. If you keep your original PCM it will cost you the price of the core to keep it. Zero downtime.
    See my truck data in the "My Garage" section here... http://www.ls1truck.com/forums/my-ga...tml#post191709

I was wondering if anyone can give me a price via pm for the custom cam on the 100hp on the cheap?
    Mike
    07 Avalanche LT1 w/5.3 We call her Ava

I have tried calling Nelson alteast 10 different times over the past weekend and week before and got them to answer once! A lady took down my info and said John would call me back the next day, and of course I haven't heard back from them yet. I've left 3 messages on their answering maching all saying my name, number and to call me back and they still haven't called me. I'm trying to get a harness made for my 6.0 swap I'm doing in my '99 5.7 Tahoe. I just picked up the 6.0 last week and this is one of the last things I'm waiting on. I need to get this thing back on the road...

If any Nelson people are reading this, PM me or call me ASAP!

Cole,
    I'm sorry Jon did not get back to you the next day. However you just placed your order last week on 6-9-10 and sometimes it takes him a little bit to get with you and go over all the info. I Just wanted to let you know that your business is important to us and i will make sure Jon gets back to you as soon as he can. Let me know if there is anything else i can help you with.

Erica@NP
    Nelson Performance
    210-626-0278
    facebook.com/nelsonperformance
    erica@nelsonperformance.com

Thanks for the help Erica. Jon called me this afternoon and we got my order all taken care of. Hopefully it will be ready by the end of the week, thanks again.

+ Reply to Thread