+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Got a busy day tomorrow.

The shootout is coming up in a few weeks, I'll be busy getting ready. Good thing it was postponed for a month.

I need to install my 3deg shims on the rear leaf springs. Lowering your vehicle sometims angles the driveshaft and it gets out of wack.

I'll install my 8.1 L injectors, they are rated at 30lbs.

Do a little tuning to correct my idle and injector flow rate, definitely have to do a few WOT runs to set A/F ratio.

Install the cheapo traction bars I bought from Autozone, btw, they aren't that cheap, they are Lakewood, decent company. I painted these with some rubberized paint that is used for undercoating, they came out good
    and i don't like the flashy look under the truck.

I want to also get my Painless Performance fuse block put in I jerry rigged the current setup, it works and holds up , just a little messy.

Lastly, I need to install my relay setup for my fans. They will be controlled by the pcm.

Later,

farmtruc

Damn. You will be busy tomorrow. Id rather be doing that then finishing tonights shit (the gf shizzy), Why must ppl live so far from here?!?
    91 s10 - bagged and bodydropped...getting rebuilt
    91 nissan - backhalfed and bagged

If you're ever in town , give me a shout and we'll just hang out under the carport all night staring at the ls1, lol

I was just in tulsa less than a month ago, too bad we didn't cross roads earlier. I just hung out at the tv stations and walked them through a stupid migration, which btw way went like shit the week
    after, hahaha, that's what they get, (i wasn't involved in that one)

later,

allen

+ Reply to Thread