+ Reply to Thread
Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 7 8 9

Thread: figuring estimated HP

Quote Originally Posted by foggy View Post

LOL, you have an awesome truck too!!

Congrats to both of you for such great builds.

+45646546

Quote Originally Posted by chevrolade View Post
    DAMM YALL GUYS STILL QUESTIONING HIS SET UP lol
    Not adding up is not adding up....that's why. It's not a little better than anyone on the world has seen before....it's a tremendous difference than anyone else still saying it's a 200....which it may be....

There was a saying about monkeys and someone's butt too. Not sure if this applies here 'cause it's not my business. I could care less. What I would like is one of two things.

1) flaco shows up and runs the number AND shows the pills. No other "secrets" given out.
    2) flaco either doesn't show up or doesn't run the number and has to explain it in detail....either way.

Would that help? Probably not....the numbers still would not add up and haters would still be haters.

I'm someone who does not believe the numbers add up, doesn't care, doesn't hate, and doesn't expect an expert to reveal all his secrets. Most of all I'm someone who thinks the proof is in the pudding and will stand up strong for someone that can prove they ran 9.5 on a 200 by showing the jets. That's all...no other secrets.

I'm sure there's another excuse...but I'm not the one coming up with this stuff.

i never seen a all motor 800 NA 408/410/414/427 now there is a big dollar 454 that makes around 900 NA, its in a nova "project supernova" used to be owned by horsepower TV then sold to a GM performance person.

so high 11s compression, hydra 3/4 race cam, TF out of box 235s, Kooks full race headers and carb'd intake with elbow=800 hp na? if thats all it takes im selling off turbo kit then
    2002 Lightning - GT headed 5.5Litre w/ Twin 7665s
    2002 Silverado - 427Lsx w/ Twin gt4202s
    2010 Silverado crewcab Z71 - 5.3litre w/ procharger
    2000 Wrangler - 5.3litre with some stance
    2014 Xsport- 3.5 Eco boost
    412 Motorsports

it ain't that I'm too big to listen to the rumors, It's just that I'm too damn big to pay attention to 'em..That's the difference

That poor car they made into a fiberglass pile of crap and then covered it with stickers that were supposed to look like paint?

Eff that....LOL

Quote Originally Posted by GasGuzzler View Post
    That poor car they made into a fiberglass pile of crap and then covered it with stickers that were supposed to look like paint?

Eff that....LOL
    Wow I am not the only one that did not like that car.
    99RCSB Broke because I wasted thousands and thousands of dollars on my truck.

Quote Originally Posted by badblackhemi View Post
    How is anyone hating....? Because 9/10 414's with a 200 shot would be low 10's in most trucks....
    It's a freakishly fast truck and a couple people just have questions. Don't think that's hating...
    Hell, if everyone believed what everyone said on the internet there'd be stock 5.3's in the 12's with K&N and a hypertech. LOL
    And ANY civic could out run it too. You forgot that.
    Yeah I would like to see how he did it too. But I know if I was that fast I wouldnt be telling all mine ya know. How someone doesnt isnt as important as doing it to me.

06 Intimidator SS- Tuned, CAI -DD
    03 Silverado- Last incarnation 13.6... RIP
    Ls1, Pnp heads, Polluter camshaft, spray, 4k stall on the way
    "Seize the day like you seize your noodle" - Shin Chan

blownwhite03 Guest

Talking yep money.

money talks if you got it and you want to spend it you to can have a truck in the 9s .If i hit the lotto old flaco is done.money talk ,bulls#@t walks!

+ Reply to Thread