+ Reply to Thread
Page 16 of 16 FirstFirst ... 6 14 15 16

Thread: TurboMics truck getting new suspension

Quote Originally Posted by sleeper1500 View Post
    that is one bad ass lookin piece of work
    Brooke, Mics wife, is going to get jealous with you talking about Mic's rear end like that. J/K.

Keep us posted Mic when the driveshaft gets here. No more at 90mph anymore is great but, I wanna hear how well it launches now... well hopefully a little better on the street with the power you have.
    30' Ford Model A Tudor Sedan - Custom chassis - Big bore LS2 - twin B76's - Glide - 9" w/ 3.07 gears - 30" DR tire - 2k lbs cruiser

how is the finished project?

i want that fuel cell

Weird call back to such an old topic but yes, that's some sweet looking work.

yea i looked up the pics of db's fuel cell,,good work!i may not be a 10 second truck,but i like the weight transfer,and i can run true dual side exit exhaust.

DBRODS does great work! I was impressed seeing what he does at the Shop Sat. BTW it was Great meeting all of you guys there
    Last edited by SS THIS; 10-05-2009 at 07:48 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by SS THIS View Post
    DBRODS does great work! I was impressed seeing what he does at the Shop Sat. BTW it was Great meeting all of you guys there

i was impressed also!!!! glad i left my truck in good hands cant waite to get it back, gonna be a 11 sec truck forsure year round

virg,joh,kurt,moze,sc,chevylee, anyone else i miss sorry, was great meeting all of you!!!
    Simple: 408 on steroids!
    single digits coming soon!

damm i just looked i wont be able to use his fuel cell,,that bar thats cut holds my shock boo and i dont want it in back of the bed.

Quote Originally Posted by STUNNA View Post
    damm i just looked i wont be able to use his fuel cell,,that bar thats cut holds my shock boo and i dont want it in back of the bed.
    He does make custom ones....any shape and size you want. Place it anywhere you want. Just gotta pay him monies. He can also set you up with a 4-link and get rid of that bar...he really can do whatever you want.
    T-RAV
    99 GMC | 5.3 | Skinny White Guy Tuned

yea ide have to take some measurements,,looks like it would be a slim tank.

+ Reply to Thread