+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: PCM pinout diagrams

its a 2006 LS2, connector is gray...........DBW........
    Quote Originally Posted by RedHeartbeat View Post
    IIRC the LS2 came with both reluctors at different year models. Does it have the original crank sensor and if yes, what color is it? If no then look in the hole where the sensor goes, is there one plate in there or two stacked together? 58 will have one and 24 will have two.
    '93 Chevy Sport... LS2...T56 Magnum..."Red Rider" under construction.........

you can go to Autozone and pick up a disk to install Mitchells online manuals or go to Ebay and order pirated copies of GM factory service manuals. You might even find a legit Helms service manual online. You will need the wiring diagram to match the PCM tune you're going to use. BTW, 2007 gen4 engine would be in a GMT900(NNBS as some would call it).
    Last edited by RedHeartbeat; 12-29-2011 at 02:17 PM.
    See my truck data in the "My Garage" section here... http://www.ls1truck.com/forums/my-ga...tml#post191709

anybody have this for a 08 model? actually needing to know the pinout for the cam sensor or the numbers that the wires go to in the pcm ?

any help would be appreciated
    Simple: 408 on steroids!
    single digits coming soon!

camshaft sensor...
    pin 44/dark blue is 5v signal
    pin 64/dark blue with white stripe is the signal going to the pcm
    pin 66/brown is the signal ground lead

6.0/6.2 with camshaft actuator solenoid valve....
    pin 16/purple power
    pin 52/tan ground

crankshaft sensor...
    pin 2/purple with white stripe 5v signal
    pin 68/white with black stripe is signal to the pcm
    pin 69/grey with black stripe is ground

knock sensors...
    number 1...
    pin 27/grey
    pin 26/dark blue

number 2...
    pin 30/grey
    pin 29/light blue

cam lifter deactivation solenoids...
    noid 1...
    pin 10/dark blue
    noid 4...
    pin 14/light green with black stripe
    noid 3...
    pin 9/grey
    noid 2...
    pin 11/orange
    Last edited by RedHeartbeat; 03-09-2012 at 06:02 PM.
    See my truck data in the "My Garage" section here... http://www.ls1truck.com/forums/my-ga...tml#post191709

thans Greg, read your post before and took ya up on it lol downloaded a pirated copy that had all the info i needed
    Simple: 408 on steroids!
    single digits coming soon!

4L60e pinout diagram
    trans terminal connections.jpg

trans terminal pinouts.jpg

GREEN/RED PCM terminal should use the same layout.

Trans pin 'A' goes to PCM RED/GREEN pin 48 and is Light Green in color
    Trans pin 'B' goes to PCM RED/GREEN pin 47 and is Yellow/Black stripe in color
    Trans pin 'C' goes to PCM RED/GREEN pin 6 and is Red/Black in color
    Trans pin 'D' goes to PCM RED/GREEN pin 8 and is Light Blue/White stripe in color
    Trans pin 'E' goes to 12v power and is Pink in color. On most coversions it hooks to the brake pedal switch lead that has 12v in the "UP" position and 0v when the brake pedal is pressed. Can also go to pin Blue 19 on the PCM but prefer the brake switch.
    Trans pin 'L' goes to PCM RED/GREEN pin 51 and is Yellow/Black stripe in color
    Trans pin 'M' goes to PCM BLUE pin 53 and is Black in color
    Trans pin 'N' goes to PCM RED/GREEN pin 63 and is Pink in color
    Trans pin 'P' goes to PCM BLUE pin 18 and is Red in color
    Trans pin 'R' goes to PCM BLUE pin 17 and is Dark Blue in color
    Trans pin 'S' goes to PCM BLUE pin 79 and is White in color
    Trans pin 'T' goes to PCM RED/GREEN pin 42 and is Tan/Black stripe in color
    Trans pin 'U' goes to PCM RED/GREEN pin 2 and is Brown in color

Transmission solenoid diagnostic....
    disconnect the PCM connectors from the PCM
    Turn on ignition switch
    set e-brake
    place trans selector in the OD position, go all the way down to first and up three clicks(if your selector light isn't working)
    check for 12v with a mulitimeter or test light at pins RED/GREEN PCM connector pin 48, RED/GREEN PCM connector 47 and BLUE PCM connector 79 and RED/GREEN PCM connector 42.
    If no voltage then you don't have 12v to the transmission. You many need to provide 12v to the trans via pin BLUE PCM connect 19. You can also check for 12v at the trans at terminal "E"
    If you have voltage at other pins but not pin 48 you have something amiss with the wiring or 1-2 shift solenoid "A" is burned out or disconnected.
    If you have voltage at other pins but not pin 47 you have something amiss with the wiring or 2-3 shift solenoid "B" is burned out or disconnected.
    If you have voltage at other pins but not pin 79 you have something amiss with the wiring or 3-2 downshift solenoid is burned out or disconnected.
    If you have voltage at other pins but not pin 42 you have something amiss with the wiring or the Torque Convertor Clutch solenoid is burned out or disconnected.

Solenoid "A" is at the rear of the valve body closer to the driver side and "B" is on the passenger side. Solenoids A and B are right next to each other and are interchangable.
    Last edited by RedHeartbeat; 04-22-2012 at 06:02 PM.

Ok so I did my own standalone harness im just a little lost with finishing it up making my own fuse block and obd2 connection (followed lt1swap.com) its an 03' 5.3 vortec I dont know what to do with the pin 19 & 75 from the blue pcm connector is it connected with the other pink wires from the harness or is it to a different connection?

Pink is usually switched 12V..

#19 is 12V when in run only, #75 is 12V when in start and run.
    '93 Chevy 1500 4X4 ECLB with a '99 Silverado LQ4 6.0 and '99 Escalade 4L60E. SOLD IT!!

New toy: 2001 2500 HD 4X4 Extended Cab Long Bed

John

Quote Originally Posted by Mickeymotormount View Post
    Pink is usually switched 12V..

#19 is 12V when in run only, #75 is 12V when in start and run.
    So how would I wire those two ? Sorry I'm just confused electrical isn't my strong point.

Can anyone tell me if the pinout for a 1996 2door how 4x4 6.0L LQ9

+ Reply to Thread