+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: TurboMics Garage

Hybrid View

TurboMics Garage

TurboMics Garage....

My truck was a 05 RST 4.8 5 speed I got to do some small mods to and have a reliable cruiser.... well I got a little out of hand....lol... I started by adding a sts kit with 10 psi which scattered the 4.8 after about a week of abuse. I then Bought a new LQ9 to throw in.... Thats how it all started.....

Truck when I bought it......

And Now.....Best of 9.7@141 at 4876 lbs race weight on low boost..........

Engine: New gen. LSX 427 built for boost with TFS 235 6 bolt heads with a little work... , Victor Jr intake with elbow, And 90mm tb. tuned By Nelson Performance

power adders: Custom Twin GTK-1000 Turbo kit built by me out of aircraft grade 321 stainless and full 4" exhaust, Tial 38mm Waste gates, Tial Q 50mm BOV, Turbosmart Eboost2 Boost controller. Nelson custom intercooler and Snow Perf. water meth kit. 75 shot Zex wet kit to help it spool.

Fuel system: RCI 20 gal. cell, Dual Aeromotive A1000 pumps with -10 lines, efi bypass regulator, with the Edelbrock fuel rails, and 120# injectors

Transmission:Full built TH-400 From Mace-O-Matic, deep pan and Neal Chance full billet converter, Gear vendors Overdrive. -8 cooling lines, and 2 B&M 30k Super coolers. B&M Pro rachet shifter, and PST carbon fiber drive shaft.

Rear: Moser M-9" with 35 spline axles, Detroit locker, Nodular center with 3.70 pro gears. 4 link with QA1 coilovers done by Jon at DB RODS. full ART front setup

Interior: Katzkin black leather seat covers, Grey painted accents from RST, Clarion 7" screen deck, 2 jl w6-10" subs and Jl ZR components. 2 Hurst roll control line locks, one on the front to hold them, and one on the back to keep them locked out for rolling burnouts...4 pt chromoly Roll bar (lots of stereo equip coming)

Wheels and tires: 20x13 widened factory wheels with 315-35-20 Nitto tires, and stock size 20s on front for the street . Bogart 15x14 with 29.5-11.5w Hoosiers for track

Exterior: Painted bumper, handes and SS mirrors. SS roll pan, and 20% tint.

OTHER TOYS:

DURAMIC,
    2011 LML Duramax CCLB, 20x10 XD Spys, full bumpers...Stock haul truck

50' Eliminator race trailer, 24' living quarters, 26' hauling for all the toys...

2011 RZRS with full HCR long travel setup. Forged motor with MCX turbo kit

Old style Escalade with retarded sound system. Just to haul the girls around.... ok, yes its fast... Twin turbo 6.0... :p

06 YAMAHA R1 RAVEN, Full Graves spec engine, Micron surpent system, PCIII usb tuner, CZ race wheels with wave rotors, crg levers, Corbin seat, Ohlins suspension front and rear tuned for my weight and style with Attack titanium Tripple clamps and ohlins stabilizer.

07 YAMAHA AR230 H.O. 23' TWIN JET BOAT... with train horns...lol

05 YFZ450 Full long travel desert bike,

03 caddy-silvy-pre-runner...lol
    lots of mods to come.....

Special Thanks To Allen Nelson for the help....

And very Special Thanks to my Girls for all the help in the shop.....
    Last edited by TurboMic; 10-24-2011 at 11:36 AM.
    single digit street truck

for build info

http://www.ls1truck.com/forums/my-ga...cs-garage.html

The best advice I have ever heard:... Only take B( . Y . )ST advice from someone that is CURRENTLY running a turbo setup close to, or bigger than what you want......

Nice garage Mic,

Hey, I have a name for your Bike,
    YAMICA R1.

No problem, we're to help anytime!

see you later,
    allen

lol, thats great, I might get some personalized plates for it.

for build info

The best advice I have ever heard:... Only take B( . Y . )ST advice from someone that is CURRENTLY running a turbo setup close to, or bigger than what you want......

added alot of new pics and updates.

for build info

Nice pics!!!

If you ever kill over I got dibs on everything

someone plays A LOT sweet garage bro!

nice toys indeed!!!
    '13 silverado LT...stock

'11 lt 4x4 z71..tvs1900

'01 gmc twins 6.0 jakes 400 ladder bars w/ coilovers tuned by nelson performance

We've cleared out half of a crew on a random piss test before lol it's great money and benefits but sometimes it feels like you never have a chance to enjoy it when your home less than you are away....

But let's not forget the fact that everything Mic owns we in some way we wish we have!! Lol nice toys bro!

Sir I would like to shake your hand

95 C1500 LM7, built 4L60e, Circle D 3200, LT's, Nelson tune, open differential, 3.42, and LS1 e-fans. Tractionless

+ Reply to Thread