+ Reply to Thread
Page 13 of 17 FirstFirst ... 3 11 12 13 14 15 ... LastLast

Thread: Billet Servo Installation

year old spam

I've got a 03 Silverado SS with the LQ9 6.0 engine and its all wheel drive with a 4L65E Transmission- will the Corvette servos work for my application? If So, please help me understand this, I'm a pretty good mechanic but have never done any major transmission work(just maintenence). So does the Corvette servo just basically make it shift quicker, or harder/firmer/faster?- I know when I stomp my truck to the floorboard it accelerates pretty hard but the 1-2 shift is so slow its pathetic, it feels like it takes forever to shift from 1-2 and I want to correct this issue. And just to clarify- there is nothing wrong with the transmission or anything, it has always been that way but I've had enough of it! All of my programming is stock also, the truck has no modifications other than the exhaust. I will be getting it tuned very soon and doing a few other things but for now I just wanna fix this slow 1-2 shift. Thanks in Advance for your help and I've been looking at this site since I got my Silverado SS, this is a great site guys and I look forward to the help. Also, in all of the catalogs/parts books I always see stuff for the 4L60E trans but never see anything listed for a 4L65E- I know the 65E is just a slightly upgraded 4L60E so will the 4L60E parts interchange with mine, like transmissin pans, filter kits, stall converters, etc. Thanks again!

ive been told that the shorter the travel between the cover and pin the quicker the shifts will be. GM recomends 3/8 to 1/4 in. but i guess you can shorten that distance to achieve a faster shift.
    2004 Silverado 1500 4wd-LS3/480hp-gm crate, built 4l65e-mad dog, 3200 stall-fti, cai-slp, Long Tubes-pacesetter, custom dual 3in w/x-pipe, hptuners. Daily Driven

Awesome write up!
    1996 gmc ext cab short bed
    6.6L 4l80e
    MY GARAGE

I bought the same kit from Oregon "what-ever".com , and mine did not come with a new pin. I put the original pin back in with the new Corvette servo and everything seemed to go back together. I hope it works - the 4l60e only had 65K miles on it. Do you think this will be an issue? What could happen if the pin screws up?

ΠŸΡ€ΠΎΡˆΡƒ прощСния, Ρ‡Ρ‚ΠΎ вмСшался... Π£ мСня похоТая ситуация. ΠŸΡ€ΠΈΠ³Π»Π°ΡˆΠ°ΡŽ ΠΊ ΠΎΠ±ΡΡƒΠΆΠ΄Π΅Π½ΠΈΡŽ. ΠŸΠΈΡˆΠΈΡ‚Π΅ здСсь ΠΈΠ»ΠΈ Π² PM.

---
    Π£ мСня похоТая ситуация. ΠŸΡ€ΠΈΠ³Π»Π°ΡˆΠ°ΡŽ ΠΊ ΠΎΠ±ΡΡƒΠΆΠ΄Π΅Π½ΠΈΡŽ. ΡΠΌΠΎΡ‚Ρ€Π΅Ρ‚ΡŒ уТасы Ρ„ΠΈΠ»ΡŒΠΌΡ‹, ΡΠΌΠΎΡ‚Ρ€Π΅Ρ‚ΡŒ Π½ΠΎΠ²Ρ‹Π΅ Ρ„ΠΈΠ»ΡŒΠΌΡ‹ ΠΈ ΡΠΌΠΎΡ‚Ρ€Π΅Ρ‚ΡŒ Ρ„ΠΈΠ»ΡŒΠΌΡ‹ ΠΏΡ€ΠΎ вСдьм Ρ„ΠΈΠ»ΡŒΠΌ Π±Π΅Π³Π»Π΅Ρ† ΡΠΌΠΎΡ‚Ρ€Π΅Ρ‚ΡŒ
    БогласСн, это забавная информация, Ρ„ΠΈΠ»ΡŒΠΌΡ‹ фэнтСзи ΡΠΌΠΎΡ‚Ρ€Π΅Ρ‚ΡŒ Π° Ρ‚Π°ΠΊΠΆΠ΅ ΡΠΌΠΎΡ‚Ρ€Π΅Ρ‚ΡŒ Ρ„ΠΈΠ»ΡŒΠΌΡ‹ ΠΏΡ€ΠΎ ΠΏΡ€ΠΈΠΊΠ»ΡŽΡ‡Π΅Π½ΠΈΡ Π»Π΅Π³ΠΎ Ρ„ΠΈΠ»ΡŒΠΌ ΡΠΌΠΎΡ‚Ρ€Π΅Ρ‚ΡŒ

ΡΠΌΠΎΡ‚Ρ€Π΅Ρ‚ΡŒ Ρ„ΠΈΠ»ΡŒΠΌ ΡΠΌΠΌΠ°Π½ΡƒΡΠ»ΡŒ

И Ρ‡Ρ‚ΠΎ Π±Ρ‹ ΠΌΡ‹ Π΄Π΅Π»Π°Π»ΠΈ Π±Π΅Π· вашСй ΠΎΡ‡Π΅Π½ΡŒ Ρ…ΠΎΡ€ΠΎΡˆΠ΅ΠΉ ΠΈΠ΄Π΅ΠΈ

---
    Π˜Π·Π²ΠΈΠ½ΠΈΡ‚Π΅ Π·Π° Ρ‚ΠΎ, Ρ‡Ρ‚ΠΎ Π²ΠΌΠ΅ΡˆΠΈΠ²Π°ΡŽΡΡŒβ€¦ Π£ мСня похоТая ситуация. ΠŸΡ€ΠΈΠ³Π»Π°ΡˆΠ°ΡŽ ΠΊ ΠΎΠ±ΡΡƒΠΆΠ΄Π΅Π½ΠΈΡŽ. Ρ„ΠΈΠ»ΡŒΠΌ ΠΌΠ³Π»Π° ΡΠΌΠΎΡ‚Ρ€Π΅Ρ‚ΡŒ, Ρ„ΠΈΠ»ΡŒΠΌ кингсман ΡΠΌΠΎΡ‚Ρ€Π΅Ρ‚ΡŒ Π° Ρ‚Π°ΠΊΠΆΠ΅ Π»ΡƒΡ‡ΡˆΠΈΠ΅ драматичСскиС Ρ„ΠΈΠ»ΡŒΠΌΡ‹ 2000-2010 Π³ΠΎΠ΄ΠΎΠ² ΠΎΠ½Π»Π°ΠΉΠ½ бСсплатно Ρ„ΠΈΠ»ΡŒΠΌ сваты ΡΠΌΠΎΡ‚Ρ€Π΅Ρ‚ΡŒ
    ВмСсто ΠΊΡ€ΠΈΡ‚ΠΈΠΊΠΈ ΠΏΠΈΡˆΠΈΡ‚Π΅ свои Π²Π°Ρ€ΠΈΠ°Π½Ρ‚Ρ‹., ΠΏΡ€ΠΎΡΡ‚ΡƒΡˆΠΊΠ° Ρ„ΠΈΠ»ΡŒΠΌ ΡΠΌΠΎΡ‚Ρ€Π΅Ρ‚ΡŒ ΠΈ Π’ΠΈΠΊΠΈΠ½Π³ΠΈ ΡΠΌΠΎΡ‚Ρ€Π΅Ρ‚ΡŒ ΠΎΠ½Π»Π°ΠΉΠ½ сСриал ΠΎΠ½Π»Π°ΠΉΠ½ ΡΠΌΠΎΡ‚Ρ€Π΅Ρ‚ΡŒ Ρ„ΠΈΠ»ΡŒΠΌΡ‹ лСсби

Good job

Error message ls1truck.com ??

del plz.

Welcome to Software Nucleus - Your Basic Destination respecting Software Downloads!

Greetings, tech enthusiasts!

Appreciated to SoftwareBazaar, your ultimate target pro seamless and tight software downloads. We are thrilled to be struck by you upon our vibrant community of software enthusiasts, developers, and tech-savvy individuals.

Discover the Latest Software Releases

At SoftwareBazaar, we take pride in ourselves on providing an extensive collection of the latest software releases across different categories. Whether you're looking an eye to productivity tools, multimedia software, gaming applications, or programming utilities, our stage has got you covered. Stay up-to-date with the cutting-edge software that can exalt your digital experience and avail your productivity.

User-Friendly Interface

We empathize with the worth of starkness and ease of use. That's why we've designed our platform with a practicable interface to secure you hold a smooth and hassle-free experience. Find the software you penury quick and effortlessly, and navigate through the different categories with ease. Our intuitive search item face allows you to pinpoint the exact software you're looking representing in no time.

Safety and Fastness First

Your safety is our top priority. We away stringent measures to guarantee that all the software readily obtainable on SoftwareBazaar is wholly checked to viruses, malware, and any potential threats. You can download with faith, conspiratorial that your process's security is not compromised.

Engage in Valid Discussions

SoftwareBazaar is not just a download hub; it's a thriving community of technology enthusiasts. Reserve in consequential discussions with geezer members, allocation your discernment, seek parβ€˜nesis, and dealing insights around your favorite software. Our forums are the supreme okay awkward to unite with like-minded individuals and live up to date up the latest tech trends.

Accepted to Software Nave - Your Final Journey's end respecting Software Downloads! 012b43d

https://k-warez.info/post/what-onlin...-software#What is the online appointment scheduling software
    https://k-warez.info/post/software-room-design#Software for room design

+ Reply to Thread