+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Couple of work truck pics.

Couple of work truck pics.

I know its dirty, and yes I need to work on the wiring, but just thought I would share.

The wiring doesn't look bad. I say make something functional first then worry about how it looks later.

its funcional, for sure!

That's what I meant...don't worry 'bout how it looks 'cause it obviously works.

do you like your interceptor over there? i think it would be an inconvenience to have to glance so far over to look at it
    1951 3100
    1984 C10

Man when I am racing I hardly look at any of my gauges, just try to keep it straight! I have a fuel pressure shutoff on my nitrous so I just tune before I go to the track and it is good. I really only have a wideband for logging so when my laptop is in the truck I have all my gauges right there. But to answer your question it is not that bad to glance over there.

the other thing is at night I can just look in my rearview and see the AFR # clearly reflecting on my back glass!!!

Quote Originally Posted by -HIC- View Post
    Man when I am racing I hardly look at any of my gauges, just try to keep it straight! I have a fuel pressure shutoff on my nitrous so I just tune before I go to the track and it is good. I really only have a wideband for logging so when my laptop is in the truck I have all my gauges right there. But to answer your question it is not that bad to glance over there.
    Quote Originally Posted by -HIC- View Post
    the other thing is at night I can just look in my rearview and see the AFR # clearly reflecting on my back glass!!!
    haha thats pretty sweet. I mean I dont stare at mine, but with it being on the pillar its just nice to glance over. I usually dont look at the 'ceptor under WOT. usually is the A/F and boost.. but thats so **** doesnt go kaboom
    1951 3100
    1984 C10

I hear ya, I am just going with the stock truck look, and pillar guages would not fit the theme!

+ Reply to Thread