+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Cleaning Injectors?

*whispers* carb cleaner...works wonders for like $2 a can....*end whispering*
    2006 silverado SS....Clifford Jr...turbo coming soon
    1970 Chevelle ly6 swap....d1 coming soon

I was just commented on what I've heard elsewhere. I've never used it myself.

i 3rd mean when u suck sea foam through a vacum line it never goes through the injectors
    1998 chevy 1500 with 6.0/4l80e comp cam, tune, exhaust,

Just to clarify, seafoam is not just sucked down a vacuum line. The seafoam treatment is done by sucking some down a main vacuum line to clean the combustion chambers, used in the oil to clean oil passages and remove gunk, and in the fuel tank to clean the entire fueling system.

Since you have the injectors out use carb cleaner, way cheaper than seafoam!
    2002 Silverado 2500HD LB7 CCSB LT
    EFI Live by Rob at ATP, Edge CTS Insight DSP 5 control, S&B CAI, PPE boost valve, Pro Fab AIH, AirDog II 165, PPE WIF sensor delete plug, 5" stainless exhaust, Cognito braces & HD tie rods, H2's 315/70 R17 BFG's

2004 Tahoe LT
    2006 Silverado Z71 LS
    1971 Chevy C10

To effectively clean injectors, begin by using a reputable fuel system cleaner. Follow manufacturer instructions for optimal results. Additionally, consider consulting a professional for a thorough inspection. Speaking of mold inspection Jersey City, it's advisable to contact a certified mold inspection service. They'll assess and address any potential mold issues, ensuring a safe and healthy environment in your home or business.

+ Reply to Thread