+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Fuddle Racing Warning!!!

It's been a couple of years but his customer service was always top notch with me. I broke the converter and he warrantied it no questions ask. So my only complaint at the time was the converter didn't hold up. If his customer service is gone now too...what's left?

If it's one thing that;s been proven true in my limited experience it's this: DO IT ONCE. DO IT RIGHT! Go with what's proven.

Example:

Fuddle - lots of complaints about customer service if you do a search. Me, Virgil, and a bunch of others have destroyed his converters.

Yank - very few complaints about the converters - some past customer service issues. But I think they've improved.

Precision Industries - virtually no customer service issues and arguably the best converter for most truck guys applications.
    Last edited by DamnYankee; 08-07-2008 at 12:17 AM.

MidnightRider Guest
    Yank Ftmfw

meh. my gray truck runs fine on it. im sending it out to be rebuilt to a 4k as soon as i get off of my lazy butt and ship it. im sending it directly to the builder though. forget the middle man (aka john at fuddle)

old mod list: H/C/I/N/E/G 408
    new mod list: 5.3, gears/posi, mufler and tune : (

Looks like the BBB cant even get ahold of John

The Better Business Bureau has made two attempts to contact the business regarding the above referenced complaint. We regret to inform you that we have not received a response from the company.
    This complaint case has now been closed as an UNANSWERED complaint in their file.
    The Better Business Bureau develops and maintains Reliability Reports on companies across the United States and Canada. This information is available to the public and is frequently used by potential customers. In the case of your complaint, the company's failure to promptly give attention to the matter will be reflected in the report we give to consumers about them.
    If the company has contacted you directly and resolved this complaint, please notify the BBB immediately.

Some what of a result

Quote Originally Posted by IB Adrian View Post
    Unfortunately we have had to ban Fuddle.
    I understand this doesn't assist in resolving your issue, but we have done everything within our power to get them to address LS1tech users concerns, and they have not been forthcoming.
    We encourage you to make contact with them offline.
    Adrian

Interesting.

+ Reply to Thread