Closed Thread
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast

Thread: Hmmm...things you need to know about your Presidential Candidates

haha that is the dumbest ****. I wonder if this guy is related to Michael Moore.. I hope yall dont let that video actually help you decide who to vote for. Im not really partial to either Mccain or Obama. Im just saying videos like that are just ridiculous sometimes
    1951 3100
    1984 C10

Yeah, it is tough to decide because of all of the hugely biased propaganda floating around, but this video shows actual events--none of this crap is made up. It is one thing if it is twisted and misconstrued media--but this is actual stuff... I wouldn't have posted this if it was made up BS...

2000 ECSB 6.0L
    TORQUER V2 CAM ● COMP 918's ● 7.4 HARDENED PUSHRODS ● K&N SERIES 77 CAI ● 80mm BBK ●PACESETTER LT HEADERS AND 3'' ORY ● SUPER 40 FLOW ● 3000 STALL ● 4.10s ● BUILT 80e ● VORTEC PERFORMANCE TUNE ● MSD 8.5mm PLUG WIRES● ELEC. CUTOUT ● UD & ALT PULLEYS ● FLEX-A-LITE E-FANS ● 22" CENTERLINE STINGRAY III's ● LUND FIBERGLASS TONNEAU ● 2" LEVELING SHACKLES ● 12K HID LOWS & FOGS ● LEDs ● DEBADGED ● WHITE-FACED ESCALADE GAUGES ● KICKER 450.1 ● 2-CVR 10's ● DS60's ● K693's

Quote Originally Posted by txarkitekt View Post
    Yeah, it is tough to decide because of all of the hugely biased propaganda floating around, but this video shows actual events--none of this crap is made up. It is one thing if it is twisted and misconstrued media--but this is actual stuff... I wouldn't have posted this if it was made up BS...
    No I know its not BS.. I just mean his factual evidence for not wanting to run the country was solely based on

- not wearing the pendant
    - the media misconstruing what his wife said
    - the fact that he knows or has been mentored by this crazy reverend that talks about something that is definately not evident in anything Barak has said
    - and that he has a guevara poster in his office

he calls barak a racist at the end, when in fact he is the one. He takes Baraks name and tries to use it against him asking if we want to elect some one with an islamic name. I dont know like I said im not partial to either, but if we were to watch every single movie made that discredited something that has happened in this country, where would we be.

It's like what about that loose change video showing "factual evidence" that the government is the one that planned 9/11. Its like, should we believe it since they are showing facts and actually have peoples statements saying they heard explosions? I dunno, lol not trying to stir up anything
    1951 3100
    1984 C10

The thing that gets me is that people in this country are stupid enough to vote for him. The black vote is for him only because he is black. They do not care about anything else.
    Obama is prejudice I don't care who or what says differently. Another problem with this country is that prejudice has swapped places. It use to be on one side of the fence; now it is on the other side. At least the majority of it is.
    All of this Bovine excrement comes about because of one universal difference between 2 halves of the world.
    Just one word.
    99RCSB Broke because I wasted thousands and thousands of dollars on my truck.

Quote Originally Posted by duckysbht View Post
    No I know its not BS.. I just mean his factual evidence for not wanting to run the country was solely based on

- not wearing the pendant
    - the fact that he knows or has been mentored by this crazy reverend that talks about something that is definately not evident in anything Barak has said
    - and that he has a guevara poster in his office
    Even if he was a Republican, had the best plan to run the nation, fixed the war problem overseas, balanced the budget, and dropped gas prices down to $1--but still:

- not wearing the Pendant
    - and that he has a Guevara poster in his office

I STILL wouldn't vote for his SORRY ASS based on those 4 things you listed. Those 4 things are ABSOLUTE BS. That is BY NO MEANS WHATSOEVER qualities of a President. I cannot believe that the Democratic party elected him to be the Presidential Candidate. That just goes to show you how STUPID the Democrats are. I would have wanted Hillary to lead the nomination over Barak. (sigh)

And I 100% TOTALLY agree with Zeake. Good call buddy!

2000 ECSB 6.0L
    TORQUER V2 CAM ● COMP 918's ● 7.4 HARDENED PUSHRODS ● K&N SERIES 77 CAI ● 80mm BBK ●PACESETTER LT HEADERS AND 3'' ORY ● SUPER 40 FLOW ● 3000 STALL ● 4.10s ● BUILT 80e ● VORTEC PERFORMANCE TUNE ● MSD 8.5mm PLUG WIRES● ELEC. CUTOUT ● UD & ALT PULLEYS ● FLEX-A-LITE E-FANS ● 22" CENTERLINE STINGRAY III's ● LUND FIBERGLASS TONNEAU ● 2" LEVELING SHACKLES ● 12K HID LOWS & FOGS ● LEDs ● DEBADGED ● WHITE-FACED ESCALADE GAUGES ● KICKER 450.1 ● 2-CVR 10's ● DS60's ● K693's

Even if he was a Republican, had the best plan to run the nation, fixed the war problem overseas, balanced the budget, and dropped gas prices down to $1--but still:
    you wouldnt vote for him even if he did all that? Sweet its nice to know you would vote for someone that only does the four criteria above, but doesnt do anythign you just listed.
    1951 3100
    1984 C10

DBYRD Guest
    Why won't he wear our flag on his chest or put his hand over his chest during the anthem. sounds like he wont do anything to show he supports our country. i fear having him as president because i dont think he cares about the country only about himself.

Quote Originally Posted by DBYRD View Post
    i fear having him as president because i dont think he cares about the country only about himself.
    That could be true. i wish he would sit down and better rationalize why he won't do that.
    1951 3100
    1984 C10

Quote Originally Posted by duckysbht View Post
    you wouldnt vote for him even if he did all that? Sweet its nice to know you would vote for someone that only does the four criteria above, but doesnt do anythign you just listed.
    Sure wouldn't. I don't want some un-American bastard running our country... I would rather pay high gas prices and have a "proud to be an American" President than pay $1 per gallon and have some jackass/racist/un-American bitch running the country...

But are you trying to tell me that you think its ok for him to do that?

2000 ECSB 6.0L

Sure wouldn't. I don't want some un-American bastard running our country... I would rather pay high gas prices and have a "proud to be an American" President than pay $1 per gallon and have some jackass/racist/un-American bitch running the country...

But are you trying to tell me that you think its ok for him to do that?
    well i can't really say its not ok because I have done on occassion been too lazy to put my hand on my heart etc. I know he has more of a responsibilty to do that sort of stuff, im just saying there are more pressing issues at hand, and if he were to get elected and basically not do a damn thing like bush did, then I would be pretty pissed. but I would like to see what comes about of whoever gets elected. Mccain or Obama
    1951 3100
    1984 C10

Closed Thread