+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Titans are a waste of Gas!

Titans are a waste of Gas!

So I am cruising home this morning and this damn titan heres my exhaust and immidiatly starts to rev beside me.. I looked over at him and laughed and went on my way. So this jackass cuts me off getting on the freeway and floors it.. its on now buddy.. he had a 4 truck jump when I nailed it and I reeled him in with no effort and then pulled about 4 ahead at 110.. So I want a fair race this time so I slow down to 50 to do a roll and this coward tucked tail and ran.. so now I pissed I wasted my gas.

ff_jeff Guest
    I bet he was a republican Nice kill though.

That guy sounds like a bitch. Good to see you put him in his place.
    2008 Nissan Titan Crew Cab 4x2
    426hp and 444tq at the rear wheels

Quote Originally Posted by ff_jeff View Post
    I bet he was a republican
    What? I don't get it.
    99RCSB Broke because I wasted thousands and thousands of dollars on my truck.

Quote Originally Posted by zeake View Post
    What? I don't get it.
    I too, scratched my head at first.. Then I re read the title of my post and realized he must be referring to me wasting gas!.

Quote Originally Posted by zeake View Post
    What? I don't get it.
    Dude...come on--it's Jeff. When does he ever make any sense when he posts something? Oh, and he is probably voting for Hillary, so don't pay any attention to what that Left-Wing jackass says...

Get it? Jackass=Democrats!

2000 ECSB 6.0L
    TORQUER V2 CAM ● COMP 918's ● 7.4 HARDENED PUSHRODS ● K&N SERIES 77 CAI ● 80mm BBK ●PACESETTER LT HEADERS AND 3'' ORY ● SUPER 40 FLOW ● 3000 STALL ● 4.10s ● BUILT 80e ● VORTEC PERFORMANCE TUNE ● MSD 8.5mm PLUG WIRES● ELEC. CUTOUT ● UD & ALT PULLEYS ● FLEX-A-LITE E-FANS ● 22" CENTERLINE STINGRAY III's ● LUND FIBERGLASS TONNEAU ● 2" LEVELING SHACKLES ● 12K HID LOWS & FOGS ● LEDs ● DEBADGED ● WHITE-FACED ESCALADE GAUGES ● KICKER 450.1 ● 2-CVR 10's ● DS60's ● K693's

Quote Originally Posted by txarkitekt View Post
    Dude...come on--it's Jeff. When does he ever make any sense when he posts something? Oh, and he is probably voting for Hillary, so don't pay any attention to what that Left-Wing jackass says...

I think Politics, religion and sports should be left out of the forum so no ones feelings get hurt.
    99RCSB Broke because I wasted thousands and thousands of dollars on my truck.

ff_jeff Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by -HIC- View Post
    I too, scratched my head at first.. Then I re read the title of my post and realized he must be referring to me wasting gas!.
    You are correct sir!!!

Quote Originally Posted by txarkitekt View Post
    Umm, What difference does who I am voting for make? FYI I was rooting for Richards, but if I had to choose between The Hill and Obama... I vote Obama.
    HIC was the only one smart enough to get it so 10 pt's for him Tyler, why do you always start stuff?

Oh Jeffey...don't get all ass sore cause I am just effin around with you.

2000 ECSB 6.0L
    TORQUER V2 CAM ● COMP 918's ● 7.4 HARDENED PUSHRODS ● K&N SERIES 77 CAI ● 80mm BBK ●PACESETTER LT HEADERS AND 3'' ORY ● SUPER 40 FLOW ● 3000 STALL ● 4.10s ● BUILT 80e ● VORTEC PERFORMANCE TUNE ● MSD 8.5mm PLUG WIRES● ELEC. CUTOUT ● UD & ALT PULLEYS ● FLEX-A-LITE E-FANS ● 22" CENTERLINE STINGRAY III's ● LUND FIBERGLASS TONNEAU ● 2" LEVELING SHACKLES ● 12K HID LOWS & FOGS ● LEDs ● DEBADGED ● WHITE-FACED ESCALADE GAUGES ● KICKER 450.1 ● 2-CVR 10's ● DS60's ● K693's

ff_jeff Guest
    Im not... Or am I? I raced A Titan today on the way to work and drug his ass al over the place. Im out of spray though. Withou out spray I would only slightly pull on him. I need a cam.

+ Reply to Thread