• No, For whatever reason.

8 25.00%
+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread: Totm

ff_jeff Guest

Totm

Lets poll it, who wants what.

i don't think so because people would get there feelings hurt or something.

it would be fun to do though

It would be pretty cool I guess haha..
    2012 F-250 XLT/FX4 RCLB 6.7 Powerstroke
    H&S XRT Pro Race(550hp/1100tq)/ 4" flopro exhaust/H&S EGT kit/SPE Full diff unlock/S&B CAI/H&S motorsports upcharge pipe kit/ DPF,CAT,EGR,UREA Deleted/Icon 3.5" Lift-Vs 2.0 shocks/PMF DSS w' Bilstein 5100s/Icon Adj Track Bar-upgraded steel bearing/RIGID LEDs/Kenwood DNX570HD w/idatalink maestro/Hertz5x7s/Memphis 12" slim/500.1 JL slash amp/Recon f250 led emblems

i dont really like the idea...cuz the person with the most money will obviosly get it and leave out others....just my oponion

2001 seirra 5.3L ex cab.-- 93 performance Nelson Tune,longtube pacesetter headers, ory, magnaflow with electric cut out, airaid cai, throttle body spacer, clear corners, 1400 watt system, 2 ifinity tens custom boxes, panasonic head unit, punch grill....sold :-(
    09 camry se v6....gotta have a gas saver while in college...still gets up and goes tho

how about we get a top 10 or so an get there truck pictures put up on the site? like on the front page or the ls1 TRUCK.COM pic

i will offer mine as to be the 1st TOTM... i will take pictures of it with the motor torn apart and on jackstands......

itll be a good representation on how many of our trucks look anyways
    Quote Originally Posted by DamnYankee View Post
    lol...I wish you would never paint your truck...I bet it bugs them that much more that a primered up truck just soggied his Wheaties. good job buddy
    sprayedenali: i like catching, but not fishing
    DBTBSS: bring Tyler... we need someone to make fun of
    MidnightRider: your right im gay
    DamnYankee: my nana failed
    DamnYankee: confused...if it can't keep up to begin with, how can it keep up
    mitch cobb racing: ya, allen played with it for a while, HUGE difference

lets do TOTM. ill win every month damnit
    1951 3100
    1984 C10

i like the idea,it will give us a chance to show off our rides.
    2008 Trailblazer SS 2wd red jewel 1ss
    Forged 365,Tvs1900@11psi,IW 8 rib overdrive,duel pass heat ex,Prc heads,blower cam,Yank,Aeromotive,ect

ff_jeff Guest
    We could also do burnout of the month. Also best picture of the truck. doesnt have to be just the truck, but also the background and/or how the pic looks. Best write up is also a good one.
    I think what greg was saying makes sence. I dont want show queen awards. Sorry Tyler. But a sleeper truck we all know is what rocks the most.
    Fastest truck is also a good award. I think that it should only be givin at a Ls1truck meet though. So if you have a 10 second truck, but never come to meets, sorry.
    I think this site is heading in the right direction, and with time and the right people, we can do allot. I have been to other sites and I am not impressed. There is just not the close knit environment that we have here.
    I dunno. sorry for the novel.

I don't care about totm much, but maybe like a garage section would be cool for this site? No bs, just pics, mods, and times. I like the vehicles page on the Nelson Peformance site even. That sort of thing is usually lame, but there's a lot of killer trucks on here that either lay low or we just don't hear much about. Maybe I'm just weakly informed since I'm like 1500 miles away.

I like checking out the totm writeups, but never care about voting or who wins.
    -Matt

He who dies with the most toys wins.

(Still On)Summer-00 4.8 Silvy (Slow...Needs Bottle)
    (Still Off)Winter-94 FS Blazer (Almost ready)
    Pulls out friends- 93 1500 4.3 W/T Special

+ Reply to Thread