+ Reply to Thread

Thread: dryflow airfilter?

dryflow airfilter?

I know on these trucks air filters do make a huge difference, but I currently have a cheap autozone oil cone filter on my truck. It is rusting and the placement of the filter given the uniqueness of the truck means it will see a fair share of dust and mositure. I will be making a cover for it soon, but I was thinking I would try a dryflow from AEM since I would then not have to worry about oil.

Any opinions?

Thanks
    1990 K2500 with Hummer Kit Body, LQ4, 4l80e 4x4

ff_jeff Guest
    dryflow will work fine... I was told that the oiled filters are just so you can reuse them over and over. And kn flow better.

AMSOIL - Synthetic Oil, Motor and Engine Oil, Lubricants, Air Filters, Oil Filters and Greases carries filters both dry and wet...cheaper than K&N and last just as long. PM'd U pricing...
    '-05 people haulin' 5.3 crew cab. Nelson Tuned! 17.4MPG @ 75MPH...SLOW, but not bad.

i've had the aem dryflow for a few years now and love it. no messing recharging.
    05 Chevy 5.3, stock 3.73 gears, aem brute force, pacesetter LTs, ORY, custom magnaflow exhaust w/ camaro tips, diablo predator, msd wires, mcgaughys 2/4 drop, memphis audio throughout. Waiting to be installed: trans-go kit, servos

+ Reply to Thread