+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: Mornin' folks

Actually, I am this freakin weirdo and actually enjoy the heat. I would rather be outside in the 105* heat then be in 55* weather. Yes, there is something wrong with me--I know this already! And our humidity levels aren't that bad up here in DFW. Now in Houston the humidity might be worse only because you are so close to the Gulf--but not up here. We are too far away to be affected by the Gulf... But to everyone their own--I like the heat, and you like 8' of snow!

2000 ECSB 6.0L
    TORQUER V2 CAM ● COMP 918's ● 7.4 HARDENED PUSHRODS ● K&N SERIES 77 CAI ● 80mm BBK ●PACESETTER LT HEADERS AND 3'' ORY ● SUPER 40 FLOW ● 3000 STALL ● 4.10s ● BUILT 80e ● VORTEC PERFORMANCE TUNE ● MSD 8.5mm PLUG WIRES● ELEC. CUTOUT ● UD & ALT PULLEYS ● FLEX-A-LITE E-FANS ● 22" CENTERLINE STINGRAY III's ● LUND FIBERGLASS TONNEAU ● 2" LEVELING SHACKLES ● 12K HID LOWS & FOGS ● LEDs ● DEBADGED ● WHITE-FACED ESCALADE GAUGES ● KICKER 450.1 ● 2-CVR 10's ● DS60's ● K693's

Quote Originally Posted by txarkitekt View Post
    Actually, I am this freakin weirdo and actually enjoy the heat. I would rather be outside in the 105* heat then be in 55* weather. Yes, there is something wrong with me--I know this already! And our humidity levels aren't that bad up here in DFW. Now in Houston the humidity might be worse only because you are so close to the Gulf--but not up here. We are too far away to be affected by the Gulf... But to everyone their own--I like the heat, and you like 8' of snow!

guess that makes 2 of us lol i rather sweat than freeze my arse off anytime humidity here in southeast texas is really high... sux

oh yeah welcome to ls1truck!!!!!!
    Simple: 408 on steroids!
    single digits coming soon!

welcome .. you will find out more stuff everyday you come on here

Quote Originally Posted by skeet View Post
    guess that makes 2 of us lol i rather sweat than freeze my arse off anytime humidity here in southeast texas is really high... sux

oh yeah welcome to ls1truck!!!!!!
    3 of us. Texas is safe from becoming unoccupied as all the weenies run north to cooler climates.
    See my truck data in the "My Garage" section here... http://www.ls1truck.com/forums/my-ga...tml#post191709

Quote Originally Posted by RedHeartbeat View Post
    3 of us. Texas is safe from becoming unoccupied as all the weenies run north to cooler climates.
    Not the weeinies, the nuts. Seems like the farther north you travel on this side of the state the crazier people get. We also seem to get all the Californians that don't like the big city but then want to bring all their big city attitudes etc. with them. I'd take move in's from Texas any day over Californication.

Hells yeah! We are Waaaaaaaaaay cooler than those Cali freaks. You know what they say...There are only fruits ad nuts in California!

2000 ECSB 6.0L
    TORQUER V2 CAM ● COMP 918's ● 7.4 HARDENED PUSHRODS ● K&N SERIES 77 CAI ● 80mm BBK ●PACESETTER LT HEADERS AND 3'' ORY ● SUPER 40 FLOW ● 3000 STALL ● 4.10s ● BUILT 80e ● VORTEC PERFORMANCE TUNE ● MSD 8.5mm PLUG WIRES● ELEC. CUTOUT ● UD & ALT PULLEYS ● FLEX-A-LITE E-FANS ● 22" CENTERLINE STINGRAY III's ● LUND FIBERGLASS TONNEAU ● 2" LEVELING SHACKLES ● 12K HID LOWS & FOGS ● LEDs ● DEBADGED ● WHITE-FACED ESCALADE GAUGES ● KICKER 450.1 ● 2-CVR 10's ● DS60's ● K693's

Quote Originally Posted by txarkitekt View Post
    Hells yeah! We are Waaaaaaaaaay cooler than those Cali freaks. You know what they say...There are only fruits ad nuts in California!
    So what exactly does come from Texas?

steers and queers and I don't see no horns on you boy!
    See my truck data in the "My Garage" section here... http://www.ls1truck.com/forums/my-ga...tml#post191709

owned!!!!!

2000 ECSB 6.0L

+ Reply to Thread