+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Austin meet January 26th???

Slimsilverado Guest

Austin meet January 26th???

Is anyone meet up tonight? IF so where is the getting spot at? Let us know...

it is nice out i am up for it.

Slimsilverado Guest
    Jeff, Jethro whats the damn deal where we all gonna meet up at tonight?????????? Maybe we can meet up at 620 and 35 where everyone else does.....

yea that car show maybe we should meet up some place an then all ride in together? show them who is boss

Slimsilverado Guest
    sounds good to me

i think jeff is working today

ff_jeff Guest
    not working just been busy. Might be able to. Yall make plans and be supprized if I show. gotta wash truck though. dirty as hell from weather.

Slimsilverado Guest
    Tell yall what since only 3 of us and short notice let just plan for Saturday next week and try to bring some more people, maybe Jethro and a few others can show up, would be nice if we could roll into that place 10 deep and make a presence.....

Quote Originally Posted by Slimsilverado View Post
    Tell yall what since only 3 of us and short notice let just plan for Saturday next week and try to bring some more people, maybe Jethro and a few others can show up, would be nice if we could roll into that place 10 deep and make a presence.....
    yea next week sounds better. i doubt i can go now i have a lot of stuff to do

Quote Originally Posted by vff_jeff View Post
    not working just been busy. Might be able to. Yall make plans and be supprized if I show. gotta wash truck though. dirty as hell from weather.
    aka his wife wont let him come

i just might be able to go i finished all my stuff

+ Reply to Thread